Tuesday, May 13, 2008




















DING DONG! Its vionna birthday today. Judy and guys gave me a surprise. Actually i knew there was a surprise coming up because i saw meverick earlier and he asked me where are they and told me they were coming down. But then i didn't know so many people would appear,even those i never thought they would! :D So of course i cried ): So touched. Then i got scolding " quick la,we all very hungry lehs . " CRY ALSO GOT WRONG MEHS , TOUCHED MA. After having the delicious cheese cake,went outside pets zone to have a " little small water festival " . Cause judy said this " wa lan ehs , we come give you surprise,don't expect us to sit here and see you play with dogs hors " so i took a bottle out from the shop,walked really fast towards her , SPLASHED, on her face. :D I don't care whether she's wearing her school u or not,i'm helping her to wash it okays! Hahahas! Then it all started,all bully me, EVEN MY BELOVED DARRYN:) ! NB. lols. I look like a ghost appearing in daylight lors,cause i have make up on me. Well,I HAD FUN GUYS. Thanks for everything you know,the present,the cake,the fun,the surprises. BUT STOP BULLYING ME(:

AND ONG WEISHENG,FUCK YOU,who said i haven't give you your present _|_. Then give me back the lighter and the shirt !!!!

Anw,to all friends,thanks for all the wishes(:

No comments: