Sunday, May 25, 2008

I don't like your attitude these days,yes.
Your temper is changing,its going from bad to worse.
Its dota,dota,dota,maple,maple & whatever yahoo games everyday.
I see you using the com as soon as you wake up or reach home.
Yes,i do use the com too,but not as long as an hour or two it takes.
Where has your promises gone to?
Do you even remember it?
Remember when we first got together,you too did play dota , dota & dota.
But you promised to changed & stop that bloody game.
Yes,you've changed,but whats this now?
Our love / r.s to you was so , break-able? Like so soft and weak..
You easily suggested break after a big quarrel last week.
My response on mind was like .....
Who are you? Who are you to treat me like this?
Sometimes as good as an angel,but sometimes,i don't even see the old you.
What is our future like? I use to see it,now i don't.
Like there's something over it,telling me,if i'll never see you change,we wouldn't built up a future of our own.
I'm stupid,i would rather continue like this,then to let go,yes,let go.......

I'm not expecting anything from this post,its just that,i've got no one to go to. & i've been wishing to say this. So as it is,i don't want any response,from anyone.

No comments: