Wednesday, May 07, 2008


After much consideration,i don't think there's anywhere or anyone to celebrate with. Probably i just don't want to spent anymore money. And my only wish now is to get loads and loads of money,to pay for whatever it is,and go shop till i'm happy or maybe,leave in June to thailand again to shop happily ): i need to shop and i need to be happy like before. Not that i'm unhappy now,but i just urhs,don't know how to phrase it. Well,let it be~ Pathetic 16 birthday,when everybody loves celebrating their sweet 16 . God bless man,i didn't receive any presents last year,how about this one? oh my oh my......

on the 13th,i'll be having the worst nightmares,EXAMS.but i don't have to be bothered anyway,it dosen't concerns N level too.. Well,where should i go after exams?! I feel like going out to shop and walk,alone...Seriously speaking,alone..I've so much things to think about...

I don't like the way you talk to me ): As a friend,or whatever,but am i that bad or what for you guys to say? Did i tattooed my face " Joke about me " ): Life is not as perfect as i think or want it to be,i wanna live life the fullest. But how can i when i'm trap here?

No comments: