Saturday, August 12, 2006

what can i do more , to bring ue back ? back to those memories ? hais . hmmms .






ewww . i gonna talk about todae first and then explain about some pictures above =D . hehes . today was a very fast day oh . hehes . went to school early in the morning nawh , same nors , gotta rush in . thought going to get scolding again but heng teacher not there . hehes . i was wearing the same shoes and taking the same bag as joey lar ! den everybody so surprise . diaos . hahas . first lesson was suppose to be CME nawh , but saw miss.chin . everybody was asking why , den she said that the time table had change ! but none of us know lar . roar . nvm ..... den nothing really happen during eng nawh , same nors , sian sian de . hehes . den CME watch movie . den chinese .. recess , den history . lols . den literature . aiyo . very fast jiu shi le nawh . hmmms . den after sch also dunno go where . cos joey wan me pei them go pp . tiff wan me pei her go tan tock seng . faints . den i go pp with them first and ask tiff come with us den slack here and there . siians lors . also dunno they ask me go for what . den pek chek , so me and tiff go tan tock seng nors . take bus go ehs , den i sleep on tiff shoulder . whakakas . got to walk quite a distance den go see her fren . omg . the leg . lols . broken leg . hahas . omg lar . the fren look like hong kiap nors . hehes . den after that play with the fone and wait for papa come . around 4 jiu go le . tiff go lan shop i think . den i come home nors . yawn . sleep til 8 something like that den wake up call papa . he say what he stil outside . tsk tsk . den around 9.3o i call kfc . hehes . the stupid gerl tell me around 1 hour den wil reach . so i thot around 1o.15 or 1o.3o nors . wa biang . befer 1o jiu reach le nehs . chao fast lors . den the person give me attitude becos he knock on the door den i dunno mar . den i give him back attitude . muahahas . lucky i got $15 with me . den take from papa the box there $2.6o . faints . den i eat first nors . dunno around what time papa den come back . hais . all the way alone arhs . ! i wan go kan fire works also no one pei me . sobx sobx. nvm ~~ den all the way jiu shi zhe yang nors . watch tv . play com . now write blog if not is lie on bed or edit photo arhs ! roar .. so tired ehs , but cannot sleep . tmr also dunno got meet boy and hazel they all mar . tsk tsk . dunno lar . so confuse . hehes . bu guan le .. if tmr never meet them , i wan find people go out le ! whee . hao xiang qu chang ge ehs . muahahas . hmmms . den now i so sian oh . biting the straw of my yakult , watching tv while writing blog . my head wanna drop le . hmmms . so xin ku . after writing blog jiu wan go orh orh le . hehes . den see tmr wat time wake up . whakakas . now boy stil outside ehs . he kana owl , at night come out , morning sleep . * shake head * . hehes . nvm.. let's talk about the pics le . whee =D .

lols . let's talk about the first pic ehs . i was viewing some unknown profiles nahs . hehes . dunno de . den i saw this person's profile . whakakas . went to see and i realise few of her pics looks like that idert lar . omg . hahaas . also bung lai de .. hehes . at first i thot is boy boy oh .. but see see see , den realise is gerl gerl . whakakas . so i took it down and put . see see ! dunch ue realize mar ?! whakakas . whee , den the second pic is mine ! whakakas . since i say new pics coming up mar . den i this few days also no zi lian . hehes . so i just now zilian nors . whakakas . got 4 ehs . but i put up one only .. cos got alot of pics ehs . total other than my pics got 15 . hehes . so bu ke neng put everything up mar . hahas . but i like this picture the most among all nors . hehes . see my panda eyes . sobx . not sleeping well ehs .. hmmms . i gonna have a soar throat also le . bleahs .. cannot hear my keai ke ai voice le . hahas . * puke * . ewww . third picture is her name ehs . den i edit meimei . muahahas . i wonder the hui correct anot lors ! ask judy ask ue write den ue dunno write til what ?! tsk tsk , den the uncle say is like that. so i anythin lors . lols . above the dunno what and below the xin can know is ue can liao . hahas . den i like my tail . whakakas . see the legs like baby devil or just baby de legs hors . small small de . and oh ya [ btw , psss , stop giving comments about my tattoo or whatever shit okays ? i DON'T appreciate it . . , urs also not as nice , im just entertain ue =) ] . yup .. just like that nors . hehes . pain lei . wa biang . cos the needle small small de cos its chinese words . so er xin ~~ ewww . the uncle promise me wan find people teach me do oh . muahahas . =p .. ewww . the forth picture is the sweet dui mar ? hehes . papa buy give me de ehs . so surprise . he stil help me open oh . whakakas . he ask me this type of sweets got eat de mar .. hehes . faints . wan give stil purposely ask . haha . den i mood not good mar . cos he come back so late never tell me , den i face black black de tell him okay lar okay lar . hehes . den he put on my table . muahahas . ewww . so sour nors . inside de flavour got black cherry , apple , lemon , watermelon and blue raspberry .. den is extreme sour de . hehes . i'am suffering ~~ whakakas . but eat le got warmth de feeling oh .. so long papa never buy sweets give me le ! hehehehes =D .. see my fifth pic arhs . my tribal .. lalas . at my pipi there .. hahas . pain also hors ~ bleahs . nvm . wei le my target , i willing to ren ! muahahas . but don see so close like big big arhs ! actually small small de nors . den uncle make it longer and bigger nia . roar roar roar . den i keep ask the uncle wanna ok le mar . hahas . cos cannot tahan . but dunno why the time longer than my back de gerl gerl nehs . hmmms . hao bahs .. now my another target is my hand and my arm le . isit suan arm arhs ? dunno lar . hehes . baobeix joanne say next two weeks or what arhs . but i going to put shading on my tribal first den i think put which one first . hehes . whee .. hao bahs hao bahs . whakakas .

i was playing my com todae when ue called me . the phone was on the table and when my fone ring , i got a fright . not becos of anything , but i haven even see my fone that whose calling . when i held it up and saw it was ur fone number , i was shock . hms . holding onto it thinkin as fast as possible if i should pick up . so i took up the courage and listen . when ue talk , i felt the distance and the strangness between us .. ue asked for their number , i knew she was sleeping so i gave ue the other one . hmmms . when i thot ue was going to put the fone down . ue asked me why i hadn't sleep or something like that . [ in mid of confusion ] . trying to reply in a cold way but i cant . hmmms . ya . and when ue put down .. i feel so relieve =D . thanks for calling to bright some days up =) . hmmmss ..

darling gerl ` sinno me moro . whee .. tiff say i slim down alot ehs =D . so happy . muahahas . i shall continue not eating . bleahs .. continue to drink green tea or milo .. long long one time den drink coke if im greedy for it . lols . hao bahs .. diet time has to continue . whee .. see ya peeps . loves .. [ EVERY PERSON IN MY LIFE IS GOING MIA ! WHEE . I SHALL GO MIA TOO , SHALL I ?! LALAS . UE CANNOT FIND ME ~~ NANINANI PUPU ~~ MUAAHAHAS . ] . =P .

No comments: