Wednesday, August 09, 2006

i'am getting sick , sobx . aren't feeling well .....


saturday :
hmmms . a very very happy day indeed =) .. woke up at ten arhs ... nope . is kel call me wake up de . hehes . but i sleep back . shhh . hehes .. ask him go bring bian bian like go bring what like that .. tsk tsk . so long .. tell me 1o like that wil reach den 1o.15 .. ke xin call me so fierce de say why kel haven reach . wa biang . sobx . sobx . den i call kel .. hehes .. den he say going le . tsk .. den around 1o.3o den reach i think . but i wake up le . hehes . give her fierce voice frighten me up .. lalas . den go prepare and call juniie oh . kaaos oh . she never ans . total we all dunno call 23 or 33 times arhs . den i cal the last time she ans .. hahas . she say she just wake up . wa liews .. den say habour front very close her house . wil very fast reach de . hehes . stil don believe her , so i ownself slowly den when wanna go le , call her tell her say i take taxi go pick her . tsk tsk .. den reach le we jiu find them nors ,. hehes . heard bian bian barking jiu know where they are le . =) . whee .. then go hawker centre there find them . hehes . i go bian bian jiu diam diam le oh . whakakas . I'AM STIL THE BEST . ! lalas ... finally can go le oh . cos they eat finish le . we go up the bus den bian bian jiu bark cos kan dao hei ren . nb ~~~ hahas .. den give the bus driver gan xia qu .. say no pets allow . last time bring bian bian can , now cannot .. wa liew .. so pek chek . the end we take taxi go in .. hahas . all the way to the beach oh . den walk a distance .. so xin ku .. sobx sobx .. bian bian heavier abit le .. so carry til very xin ku .. arhgs !! den we go buy things .. go buy ehs ... rain coat .. cut into two .. whakakas . den put on the sand . we very clever hors ? muahahas . cannot copyright idea hors . if not i kill ue i tell ue .. whakakas .. den we xai tai yang .. whee . now i sunburn . pain pain .. whakakas .. cannot put bian bian out oh .. cos the OWNER never give the leach .. sobx .. the OWNER also change the food nors . kaos . bu guan ta le . guan wo de bian bian . hehes . the mao mao so long . so pek chek .. haas .. cannot bath him also. sobx .. he never bite me ehs . =D . whee . den got one ang moh so take care of him oh .. hehes .. nvm nvm .. den i at night got thing so must early go back ehs .. sobx . juniie also . den we 6 something jiu go back le . they go back den i wait for papa nors . kaos .. got to say good bye to bian bian le . but next time wil bring him out de =D .. hehes . bring him go san bu . whakakas . so ke ai nawh .. den at night go papa that what national day dinner . ewww . only me and papa going . tsk tsk .. den papa say got 5 tix , when he give me see , got 1o lors . wa biang .. ONE WHOLE TABLE LEI ! den we so ke lian lar .. two pathetic us. hahas . den gang hao my patrick brother jiu call me le . hehse . den heng oh . i ask them come they say okays .. hehes . den patrick , shaolun , meverick come ehs .. all three wear the same de cos after work mar . hehes . finally saw how they wear le .. so dots nors . whahahas . den we eat and play .. den later i and patrick go out talk awhile for somethings ehs .. den hmmm .. realise quite alot of things nawh .. =( .. den papa call us back ... tsk tsk .. den after that jiu eat ... around 1o something the whole thing jiu finish le . wa biang . that day actually got meet ahboy go esplanade with KB there de people . but the end papa say cannot . pek chek .. den patrick they all say wanna together ton de . but papa also don let . everythin also don let . i die hao le .. hmmms . den papa ask where they wanna go .. they say downstairs my house but dunno why papa suddenly so good let me stay til befer 12 ehs .. den we befer 12 go back . they come my house ... hehes .. den i very tired mar . so reach home they play my com i jiu lie on bed le .. that day got alot of ghost show oh . watch til sian sian . hmmms . den papa ask them know how to fix the router that thingi mar . den patrick know . den he fix . hehes . so long oh . den around 2 something dey ask my papa if can order mac .. den papa say okays .. hehes .. den i never order lar . this few days no appetite .. can whole day don eat .. hmms . i wan go pou ji lu everyday don eat le . hehes . whee .. den they eat i jiu doze off le .. sobx sobx .. den dunno what time they go home ehs .. hehes . the put me on a nice position and return me my pillow .. hahas . wonder how they carry me . diaos .. (">_<") .. den after that next morning wake up jiu shi sunday le .. see what sunday happen ... whee ..

sunday :
actually tell boy say i 11 something wil find him de . tsk tsk . slept til 1 something den prepare den go find him . hmmms . all the way to toa payoh there lei . wa biang . take taxi go .. hehes . heng less than 1o .. whakakas . den go his house oh . so kong bu .. a house of lians and bengs .. cb ~~ hahas .. so sians ehs . he whole day play game i whole day entertain his brother .. tsk tsk .. his ke ai de brother .. this year 5 nia . whakakas . den we take photo .. hahas .. so let him be nors .. den that boy play game play til forget me . roar .. make me whole day so sians . but we got go down buy fruits nawh .. hehes .. den boy de goldhair wanna dye black hair . tsk . i help him dye lei . now my finger nails black black de . so ewww .. boy laugh laugh laugh . kaox . now his hair like my colour oh . hehes . nice nice .. later alot people gonna say nonsense again . faints . * drop down * .. hahas .. den his ah ma and cousin come le .. dots . so fierce de . but treat me very good ehs . whee .. =D .. damn .. his father and father fren win horse race win 1o over thousand ehs . wa kaos .. den i so pek chek .. early know i also play . hahas .. den bring us go eat . tsk . i actually don wan go de nehs .. so pai seh nors . hahas .. den we go eat clay pot rice at geylang .. faints .. nice nice oh .. den the ah ma keep ask me eat . faints .. whole family all smoking de ehs .. hahas . that day i no cigg le . so xin ku . cannot smoke . don wanna smoke boy de red de .. ewww .. ask him don smoke so much he stil smoke so much . finally go home le .. den he fetch me home .. hehes . take taxi lei . hahas . like that nors .. that was sunday nawh .. nothing much arhs . but i know i keep laughin jiu shi le .. dunno why . hahas ..

monday :
ewww . monday nothing nawh . just same nors . go sch and everything . but eng two periods i not in class . hehes . run classs .. alalas . i go toilet with xueyi chou yan .., whheee .. den after sch they play play play .. dunno play what water lar . den what judy pour til joey ... den joey whole body wet .. den they in class fight .. nb ~~ tear shirt la .. pull hair .. like shit .. alot nors .. den weisheng hold joey den i push judy away . kaos . so pek chek .. make til me abit . roar .. den i ask them go out left we three sstay in class . den they change . joey cry ehs ... den judy come an wei joey .. den they two quarrel .. den i say i leave them in class talk . if they dare fight or quarrel again each one slap . wheee .. den i go out ehs .. hmms . later from outside heard them quarrel .. alot of bad words . tsk ... den i at outside get scolding .. wa liew .. den go see what happen .. yuan lai is they pian me go in de lors . they neevr quarrel . den use water pour me . sobx sobx . become i wet .. den all come in com me .. sobx .. shout for xiaoping ask for help also no one come in .. bleahs .. all bully me .. ewww .. den after everything we go back .. hees . den all wet wet de . tsk . den me and judy go wash hair in toilet .. hahas . cos they also got play green tea and pink dolphin . wa biang .. hahas .. den we come lan shop . play til i sleep . hehes . den joey and weisheng ps me go home . left me and shao lun .. hahas .. den after that shao lun pei me .. ewww .. den wait for papa den he come .. once i reach home around 7 or 6 something i jiu sleep le . sleep all the way til this morning oh . so shuang ehs . hehes .. so long never like that le .. whee . kaes nawh .. what happen todae wil write next time kaes . cos wann go le .. bye arhs .. whee . =D ..

i'am aren't happy like what ue see now . it isn't me . im worst than the previous time but ue think i am better .. i betrayed my pride and myself talking to her already .. i wonder why .. just becos we played ytd ? i cant stop myself from not playin with ue todae .. any of ue .. i just played like hell . when i sat behind ue , i saw ue smiling and laughin .. i was wondering why ue could ? ='( .. my tears nearly rolled down no matter how much we were playing .. when i betrayed my pride playing with ue and ue .. i asked myself , what happen ? i dunch know what's happening to this whole thing .. doing things i thot i wun . and somethings i thot i wil but i didn't .. it isn't me at all .. ue wrote in ur blog sayin that ue thot leaving me alone that time was the best decision ue did . i read it ytd and i cried .. tears flowed .. i wonder why .. it isn't the best decision for me , its the worst .. and a very cruel one .. ue made me hurt myself .. ue made me do things i wun even thought i would do . whhy can ue ? what made me like this ? i miss you . people say that we would be once back again , but i don think we will , not as close.. it seems like hell but do ue even know ? we have differrent lives and i miss those times when ue use to tell me everything ue feel . i miss those times we use to go out together like crazy bitches around the streets . wil this ever happen again ? im not ue .. i cant think what ue think .. but can i not cry again ? i don wan myself running into the toilet again cryin when no body knows .. i don wan to see ue laugh and im crying .. cos i don wanna miss the past .. wil ue be back ? im not like the previous me anymore , everyting's destroyed . can ue talk to me ? can ue once call me again ? can i receive ur call again ? can i know ur every feelings and xiiin shi again ? it seems like everything is over .. .. .. .. .. ru guo shi qing neng cong lai , nar yi tian ni wen wo de dong xi , wo hui yong bu tong de xin qing hui da ni .. rmb the day ue asked me if one day we goona be together , how things were gonna be like ? and i said " stop being so er xin and think about this things lar , its impossible " .. but how i wish i was saying that day .. , " i once thought of it . do u think it would happen ? " .. everyone's leaving me and im actually betrayin myself ~ .this is what hurts me the most ..

darling gerl ` i cant bring myself from not doing things i don want anymore .. why is eeverthing turning like that ? it looks like hell .. and i cant make it perfect .. iloveyou ; i miss you and i really do .

No comments: