Monday, August 21, 2006

i love my night life =) .

thanks guys ! had quite a great day but it was so tiring arhs . eww . damn . lols . pohmeng kor arhs . so long never call me . ytd call me den meet him 1 something ehs . actually meeting wee chng at cuppuage de . thought of going down instead of him come finding me . lols . but meet kor downstairs . he become more shuai le . hees . heard he break with his stead le . one over year .. but he say confrim not more than 3 days sure patch . lols . bu guan ta . den we go buy ciggs . eww . kor say he owe me one pack . lols . cos ytd can't help me pay . no money . lalas . den we two sit at my house here the coffee shop place . where only " cresent " people can sit . get my meaning ? ewww . i was force to sit there . he pray and i can't pray too right ?! omg . lols . so i sitted there and see him pray . he took those glass bottle de tiger beer out , go buy ice . den we drink , smoke , drink , smoke . call yong jie come down . den lydia gang hao call me . the she come down with janet and dyter . finally saw that dyter de looks liao . eerks .. lols . den yong jie come down . talk talk talk suddenly got car stop . den one bunch ppl come down . motorbikes racing around . all stop come down . taxi ~~ alot .. total of 3o to 4o ppl . ewww . so many .. here de ppl . so kong bu . lols . janet was playing with glue .. you know you know ? den blur blur . den we went to another side talk and slack .. me and lydia and janet lar .. lols . den i was saying , believe me , we transfer here . later sure got ppl also transfer here come talk . lols .I WAS RIGHT . jeremy , xiao zhi they all lar . all gather. tsk tsk . siians . all high ranks .. lols . sit there diam diam . den warm up liao , 3 of us start to noisy le . bleahs . den xiao zhi say wan go mam mam mac . around 5 something .. ewww . but during the time , we got smoke alot , talk talk , play alot . lols . so funny . cannot stand them and i never thought they're actually so friendly !! hahas . den around 6 ? we go wait taxi go down bukit merah mam mam . eat le we thinking whether to come back my hhouse or what . lols . anw , went down to eat only left , jeremy , xiao zhi , lydia , janet , kor , yong jie , me . hahas . in the end go jeremy's house . so squeezy lar . den we play majong all the way til 11 something or 11 like that .. den we go down chinatown kbox . lols . drink and smoke again . cant imagine i'am only left with 4 sticks of ciggs !! ewww .. i broke my record terribly !! nvm .. den quarrel with yong jie . so kbox only we three gers and xiao zhi . after that sing sing sing . now den come home . lols . currently 5.3o pm . whee . i love my night life .. poor janet say wan da vodka . da til she go toilet vomit on the floor . tsk tsk . den lydia face face red . hahas . so the end now they go find clarice , manting they all . i come home . xiao zhi sent them there den sent me back home . so i know now , there's this guy also high rank , staying below my house at 8th floor , same A lift . lols . realise only ytd . ahahas. den maybe later meeting xiao zhi midnight slack at the same place . maybe not . anw , im also not so close to him lars .. faints . or tmr .. ya .. to pass him back somethings .. hmmms . like that nors . aiyer , whole day very funny jiu shi le . lols .

realise you've been letting me go already . letting me have my freedom . thanks . =) . dad . example i went out so early without informing you , you didn't scold . you have been so good to me since that day . and many more , you're starting to joke with me .. thanks anw .. i told you , i'll have my limits if you give me back the things that belongs to me . see , i'am back early =P . so early okays ?! take care .

darling gerl ` some things which are suppose to go , wun go . and those aren't suppose to go , it went away . and worst , somethings comes at the right time and some , very wrong or it shouldn't have come at all . what is this ?? !! .. i'am not that chao ahlian , so shudup and i wun be one . i know i've change , but i'am stil me .. accept it or not ? it dosen't concerns me already .. i was your little princess , remember , dad ? but i'am just ur big ger now , let me be ..

No comments: