Monday, August 28, 2006

lovely days ..

whee . the pics we took larhs . suddenly look at my pics with the smile on my face . so * puke * . lols . very geigei ehs . faints . the more i see the more i thinks it dosen't look like me .. ewww . shucks larhs . roar me away . lols .
let miss vionna present mr.tianshui . lalaas . my hair looks like its so pong pong . hahas . so retro that day , bleahs .

arghs !! anw , this pic was the last one . he deleted the rest of it becos HE SAID IT WAS UGLY ! AND HE NEVER ASK MY PERMISSION ! * slaps * . lalas . anw , our day was quite nice larhs that day . hahas . we sat at pasta mania , thinking what to eat . in the end we get up and walk away . so throw face . lols . cannot stand it . hahas . den we go eat the yoshi noya . lalas .

arhs !! todae was a very dots day too .. ling shi called out by xiaoping kor to meet them . so i said okays . went to kor mummy's shop to find them . so packed with people larhs . lols . den joshua bought his guitar with him becos he had lessons in the night with chap chee . =D . long time frens indeed . and then we went to chinatown point arcade to play . stayed for quite sometime den went back to people's park centre . faints . den we talked and talked , waited for chap chee . den he came . he keep suaning me , zhen dui wo . den i started to EMO . den he got a fright . lols . delaying for some time , we wanted to go to nines place . but i ying joshua to the lan shop . he snatch kor away and they play . den i with chap chee and weiliang go ! chap chap in the end was good , he spared me ciggs . lols . so he joke around but i wasn't able to smile . den reached 7 , i went cos papa called . was going for my cousin's party . dunno what party , those community centre CC . ! sang and play with the hamster they bought there . poor hamster larhs . den after that around 1o.3o , the thing was suppose to close already , so we all went home . yawns . went to eat befer going home .. so bao bao now . and after awhile more , im meeting lydia , jeremy and marcus . HELL ! . FAINTS . i'am starting to get tired larhs . anw , i'll stop here for todae . lets see what wil happen tmr =D . bleahs ..

i got a password for my blog =D . some reasons larhs . although i'am able to write it down here now , but i don wanna me so chek ak . whatever , dunno how to spell . lols . anyway , i just don like people reading my blog and then stating in their blog that what i feel is not what i write . and everything is fake about me . so how bout u ? arhs ! whatever ! anw , i told myself not to hate her anymore . cos i really don wanna care what she thinks . and btw , those who are holding my password for my blog , keep it confidential . keep it well . don give anyone . hmmms .

darling gerl ` i'am going down lerhs . awhile only =D . see u peeps soon . haas . * I WANNA BE THAT KAI XIN GUO * . and i realise i can be if i want =D ..

No comments: