Saturday, August 19, 2006

failure * no shame at all . shameless bitch .

what kind of parents are you ? i dunch understand . you dunch understand me at all , never thought of how i felt . what happen todae was totally .. .. .. dunch you feel guilty at all ? i damn don care if ur mother died since u are 3 . i care for myself . so what im selfish , i learn it from you . if anything happens to me , for damn shit sake , its all your fault . URS ! you fail as a mother , failure . i dunch care about what girl's home thingi or u wanna bring me back . you wun see me , you wun .. .. you can't blame on him den u blame on me , have you got any shame ? shameless . i'am not like her , i can't study , i dunch wan so no matter how you force me and what you to do me . I WON'T CHANGE FOR YOU DAMN BITCH . slap yourself awake will you ? you made my life so miserable and everything was the cause of you . have you ever thought of me ? i dunch need you to think of my future . its my life anyway . you wil die early so pls go now . how i wish u would have meet up with a terrible accident now , and die terribly . die , i wil not shed a tear , even if i do , its just crocodile tears . you said you work hard ? damn hell . wake up ! who was the one givin u money ? gamble gamble and gamble . the one who taught me bad was not anyone but u . so shudup and stop being so idiotic . u make me puke . i don have to wait til im 21 , 18 will do . and from the day im 18 , i wun ever call you mum again . not ever . stop ur shouting and everything , its just so noisy . ue made me leave home , so don't blame me for doing things u don like . u'll lose me , you will .. .. ..

let's not talk about todae too kays ? its to terrible for me to say . i may be going back to my DAMN BITCH place soon . so you can't see me anym0re . nvm , i wil run out to find you peeps =p . let's not talk about her , the sight of her makes me puke . erks . so that's the end of me * claps hands * ..

darling gerl ` don act now , i hate you . i hate you . and i really do .

No comments: