Friday, August 18, 2006

ai zhen de hen wu li , zhong yu dao le zui hou , she me dou mei le .

since eu redy made ur decision. let it be bahx. eu say i mia aft tat sentosa ting. but eu gort contact dao me mahx. show any concern.? nope. when dere's no one by ur side lerhs den eu wan me pei eu. wat m i to eu.? now eu gort ur frenx by ur side redy. im useless to eu. fer wat i go baichi again msg eu, cal eu. no point rite. i dun wanna wait anymore. felt like a fool. i gave up. all along i noe e reason y eu wanna remain single. disappointed. eu noe wat im toking bout. tats y i stand no chance. i tot e prob lies wif me. tot tat eu stil cant forget bout those tings in e past i hurt eu n all tat. but it turns out e prob lies wif eu. nort me. n its nort only me. all e guys tat r interested in eu. all gort rejected rite.? tats y tat time when caiyan jio eu,i told eu confidently tat eu surely wil reject him derhs. aint i correct.? all those tings eu've done i noe derhs. jux dun wanna question eu bout it. jux diamdiam. r eu reali hapi wif tis kinda life.? eu go tink about it bahx. tats all i can say now. [ written not by me , someone ]

from the damn months , you've been saying i only need you when my friends are n0rt with me . did i ? or im letting feel the way i let u felt months ago ? you know im use to u contacting me , so why do you wish me to contact you ? concern ? how can i ? baichi ? so u feel like a baichi indeen messagin me , calling me . i knew you would give up . i'am always waiting for this day . you know . you know what im thinking .. i knew everything would go back to the same if i don't accept you , even if i do . things will end up the same . so what i cant forget the past ? so what i cant let everything go ? i'am not like u a 19 year old person , i'am just a fourteen year old GER . YES . the probs lies some with you , dunch you know till todae . you might n0rt think of anythin .. what have i done ? what have i done that u did nort ask . ask ~ just ask . since ue can say it out so why not tell me what you didn't ask . yes , maybe im happy with life now , and maybe not . maybe like zhu , everything's fake .

its been months ~ months .. i didn't even realise that u're stil waiting . i've try my best to treat u the worst i can . but you can take it , and no one has ever did that . no one's patience for me has been so good . why did u ? i dunch understand . you said after i stopped working , you mistaken alot of people for me . you would go up to them and its wrong in the end . u've been taking ur stead for me after i go but after something slap ue awake , u realise its not me . i never knew i was always giving u hope till jason told me so many things . i didn't know u were so miserable becos of me . like him , i shouldn't have replied ur message at the begiining , i shouldn't have went to interview for the work and i shouldn't have met you up 0r called you when wen and you came my house to ton . am i in the wrong again ? i'am sorry .

like what u said when we were walking . i believe its true and i once think of it . [ btw , the things i say now , some of u might be going crazy , hating me , but its my blog , so shudup ] . okays . so like what u said suddenly . im clever . and i was wondering why . you was shaking ur head saying im clever . really clever .. so i asked you why . u said i could easily catch someone in hand , even the m0st difficult one . u said i could easily make someone fall in deep love in me , but i too can make that someone hate me like that person has never hate anyone befer in just a short time . u said i could be very best friends with someone . u said i was easily tricken but could trick people too .. you said no one will be able to understand me , unless i say everything out and the person is deep understandable . And instead of feeling anxious of things ue said , i felt so relieve .. =) .

thanks f0r calling me . =D . i felt so retard . but u SAID YOU WOULD CALL BACK and u did not . tootpid . i said i would melt u , muahahas . maybe its true that time heals everything slowly .. maybe its true that i should learn to change for you . i dunch know , but it seems like everybody is coming back , and those who i've just known , are all going away . and it seems like getting back to the past . . . . .

nothing really happen after that . i mean just now lar . hmms . sleep til dunno wwhat time . then eat , watch tv . use com . around 9 , change le den jiu go see doc . was force by papa to go see doc . say what must get mc . anyway dou must detention le , i wonder get mc for what . hmmms . tmr detention till 6 . papa also know . that farking miss chan call my papa and tell him . roar . cant stand those teachers . doctor so long ehs . lucky got chocolate and joey pei me talk =D . hmms . even the doctor says im under stress after the saying why i have to appetite and everything .. hmmms . den go help papa buy newspaper . den at downstairs play with the dog which belongs to those uncle de . lols . then the dog follow me home . but i bring him back . chi wawa arhs . so kawaii nehs . the uncle ask me bring go home . hehes . but i stil tell him i have bian bian ~ hais . hmmms . den coming back home saw one dog . everytime play with him de . hehes . maomao de . whakakas . den come home slack awhile jiu do mask and everything . yup yup .. just now kent call me talk , so sians ehs . hmmms . den i watching the show , never concentrate . he jiu put down le . hehes . say hao le den message him . bleahs ~~ den now jiu writing this blog nors . chatting with baby , toot toot and kent . hehes . =D .

ewww , don feel like going sch tmr again . lols . i've not been in class for four cutties days . hehes . monday got chase out of sch for going home dye hair but i go home sleep . lols . tues got suspension for being late more than 3 times . [ anw , im use to suspensions . ] . i can stil buy magazine on that day purposely . lols . wed pon . den in the end so many things happen . hahas . todae never go sch . lols . wonder tmr how . james starting the course next week le , so good . i how ? hmms . ewww . so bored so bored .. lalas ..

can someone help me dl this songs below and send me , i really really need`em asap okays ? hmmms . thanks =p .
zhao mi [ pan wei bo ] .
wu qing de yu , wu qing de ni . [ dunno who sing de , only know the name is two words nia . hmms . ] .
di yi ge qing chen [ wang li hong ] .
chu dian [ SHE ] .
ring ring ring [ SHE ] .
yuan lai ni she me dou bu xiang yao . [ zhang hui mei ] .

if can , SHE new album de all dl finish okays ? hehes . help help help . really need all this songs . whakakas . and u people can dl the songs by twins de , wo hen xiang ai ta and wei she me xiang ai de ren bu neng zai yi qi , dunno by who but nice arhs . whakakas . neng bu neng also another song nice de , by dunno who also . hehes . and ai wu li by pan jia li . hehes . cant think of any other songs currently cos mind wanna die le . whakakas . take care oh people =D . ewww , oh ya . and one , shu dao wu , da ying wo . nice also . but also dunno from who . cao ge i think . hehes .

darling gerl ` i'am numb to everything now , so numb . my father can scold me till he cry , but i dunch feel anything . i never led a tear . when u said so many things , i only knew my heart break , but i dunch feel any pain at all . i'am so use to everything around me . and u've start messagin first again , i appreciate that . but becos u made me feel so untrue , im leaving away from u before i break myself up .. i was forced to become like that , i didn't know how i ended up like that . but i only know im currently just clearing up the mess myself slowly as time passes .. .. ..

No comments: