Wednesday, August 16, 2006

my eyes are dozing off ~~ omg .. ~

ewww , this pictures are took todae other than the two below okays ? hehes . was in the taxi arhs . lols . i was bored , and since i have long not zi lian . i decided to pull them in too . muahahas . although one of them , that ONG WEISHENG . took pics with me unwillingly , but he still say he would rather take with me than others . muahahas . im clever ~ whee . this was the second pic i took . 2nd *
this is the first one nawh . 1st . weisheng took de . lols . actually we have 3 de . it was taken by shao lun lar , but he nawh . not sense of angle . so inside the picture only got me and weisheng . only can see his shirt . tsk tsk . hahas .
nice pic ehs ? lols . funny huhs ? when i went in straight into the taxi , den i took this photo first because i took a few before that at the basket ball court but everything was gone !! damn .. waste my strength . bleahs ..
i force him to take this picture . lols . i pinch him terribly .. muahahas . with my nails , he died . lols . first pic he took was dunno looking where lar , and i was so unsatisfied . i bite him and force him to took this . lols . don i look funny ? hahas . abit don look like me ehs . faints . or i always look so ugly ?! roar . faints ..
yaya .. this with shao lun . i know all of them look really really ugly in photos lar , but they are not so worst in reality . so pls accept . lols . he smile so fake , nearly slap his butt . muahahas . i shall go make tiff jealous becos she message shao lun she LOVE him ytd ! faints . how many is she gonna love ?! hahas . shhhhh ~~ .
i look so fat in this pic lar . like thos pic around the streets .. hahas . he took with me willinglly okays ?! lalas ..
arhs !! this the one who always calls me darling , dear for no reasons and always frightens me .. damn .. he also took this pic with me willingly okays ? lols . i took with him first and then the above one . damn , the above one ask me why my face like so warm .. faints . im human .. not cold-blooded . diaos . then he had nothing to say . lols ..

ewww .. this was taken on ehs .. i forgot le nehs . let me think .. friday i think . lols . when i pei tiff to tan tock seng to see her fren with the broken leg or something . whakakas . i like this pics ue know ? muahahas . i rmb befer i went i told her fren to die soon . lols . shhhhh ~ bleahs ..

darling gerl ` whee , this are just pics i decided to put up nawh . lols . i'll write about what happen this few days asap okays ? cos im tired ehs , den come home jiu orh orh or rest . whakakas . gonna think think if i should write anot then i'll see how nawh . muahahas . also not much nors . [ pss pss , just two days not in class le ] . lols . wish me luck arhs . GOD BLESS ME . LOLS . bye ~~~

No comments: