Sunday, May 24, 2009

Went to Yishun today,had a yummy late lunch/dinner.
Caught the movie " Night At The Museum 2 " at Vivo.
Rated, 3.5/5.
Not as good as the first one. Haha.

Oh, & Yishun to Vivo, $18 for cab fare. Like wtf.
Though i'm not the one paying but damn,its expensive you know?!
Show ended at 11.10pm,home after that.

I joked around alot today. Hahaha.
Quoted from the show,
" Oh,don't touch my hair "
" Lets race to Paris! "
and much much more. Comedy yo! Haha.

Okay,i gotta wake up early tmr.
Goodnight.

Edited.
eh,no leh. But i'm hungry leh. I ate too early for dinner and i ate little.
Serious. So should i reward myself now for eating little just now?
I'm hungry leh.
okay,i should eat,lol.
and watch " Pi Zi Yin Xiong " whoohoo.
Sleep before 2am. My aim,haha.

Its a love ride. But i'm not ready for what future would bring.
For i know,i'll let go now because i'm not ready.
I'm not ready,its not enough.
I remained silent for some answers as it would hurt..some.

No comments: