Saturday, May 09, 2009

i~~~~~~~~mmmmmmm nnnnoooooootttt drrrrruuuuuunnnnkkkk !!! iiiiiii wwwwwwaaaannnn toooooooo ssiiiiinnnnnnng sooooonnnnngg !! hhheeeellllppp meeee ttaaaakkk tttiiiiiissssssuuuueeee !! sounds familliar? lols =.= i realli shld take ur spastic Photos.. !! god then u`ll call me daddy and listen to me already wakakakaa


This is how KH describe how i ended up ytd.
If you don't understand,LOL,here it is,
" I'm not drunk,i want to sing song,help me take tissue. "
But i'm really okay what! I was wearing my killer heels somemore,i still can walk,i still can eat.
LOL.
Cannot imagine how i force someone to eat lemons ytd when he was late. Hahaha.
Okay,whatever. Though i puked the whole night but i enjoyed.
You don't want to know how much i crave to drink in the evening,
but now the smell of Martell can kill me. LOL.

Whatever. I'm hungry now. I want to eat the plate of thing i ate ytd. LOL!
I want to drink soup.
I feel like eating Mcspicy or Kfc's chicken.
I wanna eat potatoes. Hahaha.
I just want to eat,i'm hungry. I'm in need of food.
I cannot wait for dad to come back with my fish porridge & duck.
YUMMY!


& somebody is ignoring me.
His reply goes like this,
" ya "
" morning "
" dunno "
" no "
" yes "

Gf's so much better.
She either reply halfway,or she would MIA right away.
Hello Gf,say hi back!
How can you MIA when i needed you the most ytd?! WHOOOHOOOOO!

No comments: