Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh. Anyway,
i just read Candy & Fred's blog.
I remembered about this indian old man sitting beside Candy.
He was at her left while i'm sitting at her right.
Fred was standing,or was he sitting?

Okay,well,so Fred walked to this guy,all of a sudden.
& Fred smiled at him saying,

hangzhi: hi.

guy: *smiled at me with his stupid face*

hangzhi: very nice to see huh?

guy: …

hangzhi: mind your own business eh?

guy: *looks away quickly*
(loser)

Haha. So guess what,this guy was looking at us.
& Fred was damn pissed off.
So he did that. So sweet huh!

Bedok has tons of weird people.
There's one where we were at the market sitting,with A too.
But A was smoking,and Fred was in the toilet.
I stood up,got my drink & went back to my seat.
Before i sat down,this guy came to me and asked for $1.
I was in a total shocked - state,that i just shake my head.
Looking at the priceless and shocked expression on Candy & Ahjie's face,
its obvious that they were stunned too.
Looking helplessly at A,he continue his phone conversation with K,
and rmb,fred was in the toilet.
The guy just kept on standing beside me and asked for that dollar.
But i was too shocked to do or say anything.
Then when he was gone,i finally sat down and looked at both of my girls.
Giving the " wtf " look.

Ahem,its not that i'm heartless okay.
Or anything that i refuse to even give $1 to someone.
Its just that,i didn't expect that when i turn my head,back to my seat.

I wonder what would A tell him if that guy just kept on standing there and pestering me. lol.
Yawn. Whatever,its over though.
I am going to play my game now,and head to bed soon.
My phone hasn't been ringing for hours. Damn.


I dreamt of you yesterday,again.
But it was different this time.
We're weren't alone.
There was somebody else,
the one you call your own.
I can feel how i felt in the dream,even if i think back now.
I felt helpless. I felt lost.
I wanted to hold on you,but you just seemed to be a distance away from me,
although we were talking.
I wanted to tell you what and how i've been doing.
I wanted to cry on you like i use to.
I wanted us,just us.

I woke up,and packed my room stuffs.
Like said in my previous post earlier.
I took out the album you got for me,
flipped it open,look at our pictures and smile.
Took out the cranes you folded for me.
The book and pouch i got for you,
kept them in a box.
Cleaned my cupboard and i left everything in there.
I told myself,
i've been faking all along and now i've decided to stop,
i shall end the word i call us too.

No comments: