Sunday, May 10, 2009

Okay,so after a late night " smile to myself " sleep ytd,
i woke up early today to Sp for rehearsals.
I woke up at 9,but i was still late. Lol.
I finished my "banmian" in 10 mins. I think i'm cool.

So i messaged him " goodmorning....dot dot dot etc. "
& I get no replies.
So i was thinking " eh,he should have woke up earlier than me. "
then as usual,i started to think from south to east,and all around.
& i thought to myself again " not as if there would be another surprise coming up right? "
Haha!
But anw,he replied in the end. He was sleeping while having his duty.
Best.

I was talking to Fred most of the time,sharing some stuffs.
About me,about you,you know? Understand?
No you don't (:
Haha. So anw,now i think i should becareful and take a look around my surroundings all the time.
But anw dude,i've already sent you what i wanted to say.
You know,i know.

After rehearsal,i cannot imagine myself taking bus with Sean & Ad,then alone when they drop off to " dot dot dot " to wait for him.
I was an hour early,but he was late for 20 mins or so. So that means i waited more than an hour,alone,under the scorching hot sun.
No,i went to walked around the shopping centre and i went to the toilet.
& i spent around 35 mins in the shopping centre & toilet.
10 mins eating sweets,lol.
rest of the time,rotting at the taxi stand.
Luckily i have Fred & Candy to accompany me.
While i was sharing stuffs with Candy,I had Fred scolding him a bastard for making me wait and not even texting me messages.
Which felt damn good when you have these friends with you when you're alone.
Candy was good man. She told me,i know you're listening to your Ipod as well as staring at your phone to look less retarded alone.
Lol,i was exactly doing it.

Well,anw. I stopped my replies when he came,sorry guys.
But then i know you both would understand! Haha!
So we took a cab over to GWC,walked up and down wondering what to eat.
I walked past a Japanese restaurant,and i was like " HMMM UHH. YUMMY "
& he was like, " Huh,don't tell me you wanna have Japanese food " .
Okay,because the prob now is that he's broke,which is damn funny.
After that beautiful bouquet of flowers and the materials he bought for the handmade book.
& some other stuffs.
So we went to foodcourt instead,and i started questioning him while we were eating.
I asked questions like," so when did you started doing the book? "
" so did you really do everything by yourself ? "
" Why were some of the handwritings so nice,like as though i would give a 100 marks if i were a teacher but some were totally hopeless? "
" was it done by others ? "
" where did you get that old picture from? "
" How come some words are so light that i can't see anything? "
etc...
& he avoided my questions. Which was damn funny when someone called and he told his friend " you're my saviour " -.-
But i trust him lah can.
I believe he wrote everything by himself because by reading the stuffs that are inside, i believe he won't let anyone see it.
Not even K leh. LOL.

Okay, so he has a phobia of gays.
He had a bad experience long time ago.
& we were sitting,chatting outside GWC,all of a sudden,
this guy came along and asked for lighter.
Hahaha, you see his shocked & stunned face.
Which is damn funny.
Okay, everything we do is funny.
hahaha.
The guy is not normal lah,the looks and stuffs.
We can accept it lah,just that he'll have goosebumps.
& we sat outside Fish&Co a little while after.
I have cravings for Fish&Co.
The last time i had it was like YEARS ago.
I swear,its years ago.
& when i told him " we shall come to Fish&Co soon. "
& when he said " oh okay. "
I went crazy. I kept on laughing to myself,again.
I think after ytd's surprise,i'm a little mad now.
Or isit i've been mad all along? ^^.

Anw,i had to come home early today.
& lol,okay,nothing.
anw,i reached home around 9pm sharp.
Dozed off around 10 plus,and woke up around 1.
:D I'm full of energy now.
But Kh just made me pissed off.
Okay,whatever.
This post is darn long.
No pictures still ): damn blogger.

Anw,dad said " dot dot dot " still lives in the oldies.
He asked me " what are the flowers for ? "

I replied " erm, birthday? Hahaha "

Dad : huh. Its 2009,why is he still giving flowers? & flowers can't be kept. they'll die after 3 or 4 days. Can't he give you something much better? & these flowers should cost 30-40 bucks right?!

Me : Erm,no lah pa. These flowers cost more than that. LOL. You can only buy shit with 30-40 bucks. & this is romantic okay,what oldies.

Dad : wtf look* looking at me. He siao isit? So expensive?! He should give you something you can keep or use lor.

Me : Got ah. ( & i started laughing to myself non-stop again ) The book lor. hehe. Can you imagine not.....bla bla bla,and my story repeats itself.

Hahahaha,okay.
Goodnight.

I've always admire the girl when i see the guy alone,taking public transport from destination A to B. Looking embarrassed.
I've always wondered, how nice if i would have a guy friend or whoever to be travelling with a bouquet of flowers,alone,for me.
Then it all happened ytd and i'm feeling a little crazy again.
Hahahahaha.
CAN YOU IMAGINE NOT. HE'S A GUY & HE DID THE SCRAPBOOK ALL BY HIMSELF LEH.
& the scrapbook isn't those you see at Popular,that you can just get and write in it okay.
He bought seperately and did it leh. OMG.
I cannot take it alr.
I'm going off to stare at the book and laugh to myself,again.


Oh btw,i still want my presents from others.
I'm greedy ^^

No comments: