Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oh. So i can upload pictures from Gf's com.
So is something wrong with my com? 
What to do? Tell me.

Well. Birthday's over. 
Patricia BB came to surprise me with chocolates and a small cake.
First cake for my birthday. Delighted.
But i don't eat chocolates ):
But thanks dear. Second surprise for 2009's birthday.
Had birthday dinner with dad & aunt at No Sign Board.
Yummy,ate alot. Feeling fats now.
Went to find Gf at her workplace and accompanied her till now,
which is 6.34am.
She gave me my 3rd surprise before 12 midnight with a little cake again.
Shocking though. 
For now,She's bathing,preparing for school.
While i can go home & hug ahboy to sleep. 

I bet she's damn jealous that i can sleep.
Thanks to her, she forgot the key for the shop.
And so we waited for her boss till late.
But something happened,Hahahaha,
and the hours i spent with her seemed to be worth it now though.
LOL. 

Okay,whatever.
We should be heading for breakfast later.
and then hommy for me(:
Goodbye,
and thanks all dearest for the wishes. <3.

No comments: