Thursday, May 07, 2009

FUG IT. I REALLY WANT TO POST PICTURES.
I've got tons and dozens of pictures queuing to be post up. DAMN.


Cannot believe how i spent 2 hours of my time today.
From 8pm to 10pm or so.
I accomplished so many stuffs. Haha!

From surprising someone with dinner,
my dinner,queensway for lens casing & shopping at IKEA.

Thanks to S,i bought random stuffs from IKEA when he was the one who told me he wanted to get towels.
Instead,he got nothing & i got 5 random stuffs.

Anyway.
I still don't know what to do for my birthday. Hahaha.
& all of a sudden,
i crave for HongKong Cafe's milktea.
Slurp Slurp.

p.s,
ahboy just jump and jump,bite my blanket off my bed and he's sleeping on it now.
why can't he sleep on his little cozy bed?! Tsk.
Now i can't switch on my aircon because i'll freeze to death without my blanket.
I can't bare to wake him up.

No comments: