Thursday, May 28, 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TH! :D
i called you on my birthday at 12am for you to wish me.
& you messaged me on your birthday at 2.30am for me to wish you!
hahaha,i didn't know you're a may baby too.
Happy 21st!

Thanks to Candy the Awesome,now i can upload pictures.

Which is a very good thing.
But now,i've got problems with editing pictures.
Picnik is giving me lots of problems,whatever!

Well,
i've been staying at home,for days!
I don't know why.
I'm going for Prawn fishing tmr,excited!
I've never been there,hahaha.
But i don't think i'll be prawning,because its not good to kill lives.
Probably just watch the guys do the prawning.

& I'm starting work next month,1st of June.
Very much looking forward to it.
Workplace is very far away from where i stay.
Its like at the other end of Singapore.
It will be very tiring,for me to travel there in the morning and travel back in the NIGHT.
6 days a week.
I wonder how.. hmm. Haha.

& i'll be saving up for my upcoming trip,
so ask me out to chill and not spent money okay! ):
Bet i won't have the time too.
Its my last week.
Oh my.
I cannot imagine i've been a useless bum for months,
and now i start,its gonna be hardcore!
Damn.
One month,i have 4 weeks,but i'm only free for 4 off days.
Wish me luck! :D

No comments: