Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Still, blogger can't upload any pictures from my com.
I don't know why.
Is the reason because of my blogskin or there's something wrong with my com?
Whatever.




13th May's a special day.
& this year wish is special too.
I don't hope for anything.
I just want everybody to get tgt on this day,
every friend, every one i guess.
& a hug from everybody.
Impossible task eh ?
Its already so difficult to meet a bunch of them.
How can all the bunch of people get tgt?
Nothing,i'm just ranting thats all.
I don't expect much either.
Maybe just a simple night hangout at 2dawn or any pubs ? Haha.

I rmb i cried last year on this special day.
I knew there's a surprise coming up and i knew what is it too.
But its just so touching to see the one you love with you,
your classmates planned it and we played like crazy.
I rmb us chasing each other, trying to block each other ways and get everyone wet.
Hahaha.
I'm a emotional person & i love surprises.
I love to surprise people too, thats why i'm always so busy on anyone's birthday.
I think everyone deserves surprises,now and then. Especially on their special day.
I don't think anyone hates surprises,do they?

Its been so long since i last had a surprise.
Hahahahaha.
The last one i guess was...
someday.
somewhere.
someone.
(:

No comments: