Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today, i suppose work to be good and not tiring.
But it turns out. Boss appeared,and i got screwed.
But got a cup of Caramel Coffee from Dr.Jasmine,which is good lah!
& guess what i heard, Dr.Brian & Andrew are not in Spinetrends anymore!
For some reasons. Oh my.
Well. Tmr's roadshow cancelled,cool. I can rest.

Still,no pictures to be uploaded. Which is shit.
I've tried photobucket. Its not as easy as i thought,i'm stupid.
Yes,the picture can be uploaded but its damn big,that i can only see one person when there's 3 in the picture.
Tell me what to do.

Oh ya. &,hehe. Vote for me!
www.thechangingpoint.blogspot.com
Thanks!

& &,when i ended work ytd. I went home alone from _ _ _ _.
I took the mrt,the trip back home seemed so long.
As though i would never reach the place i want to.
I would usually take a cab. But i decided i wanted more time on my own.
So i took a bus.
I listened to songs,i walked places alone and wonder.
I increased my speed in walking,trying to find my way back to somewhere,somehow.
I couldn't imagine. My calls weren't answered,messages weren't replied.
Nothing,i was alone. I needed a cigg, but i felt rushed.
I didn't know where to stop.
I just kept on going.
Am i alone,really me,myself & i ?
Why couldn't i find a place or person to turn to at that moment i needed someone,so much?
Its so painful that when i'm home,i felt little one was the only one waiting for me,
each day,for me to be home.
Its not difficult being alone. But why does it hurts so much to know that you're lost and everybody's having fun?
I guess,
i'm just thinking to much.
I can be alone. I'll learn to be independent,someday,somehow.
Till i need no one to be here. Maybe? hahaha.
一个人撑伞,一个人擦泪,一个人好累...

No comments: