Saturday, April 18, 2009

Currently,blogger has spoilt most of my posts in the future,lol.
Meaning,i still can't upload any pictures.
Whatever it is. Here's the ones i uploaded some day ago. Half way through though.
I wonder when i can upload the rest of it. Gf's gonna kill me^^
I assume Rae & Tim have some virus on them.
Stopped at their picture lor! LOL.
Anw,this is on Gf's birthday! (:



Oh. The very hard to cut cake.






I took the cake and smashed it on her face! I'm the winner! :D


uh oh.

I wonder whats that double chin doing there?! Why on me?!
& all so cute huh. Excluding joshua,too vulgar. ^^

All kiss Gf siol~ Lol!
On our way for supper yo. But no one ate in the end. Lol!


Okay,i swear we didn't ate. Thats not our plates. We jumped to another table for pictures.
Cool yo!




Okay. Seriously,its not the full post.
I don't know how or what to update,which is foolish lah.
But lets wait for blogger to be ready for me.
Why can others upload pictures but damn,not me not me?!

Whatever it is. This post is updated on April 27th,but i shall leave the date as 18th April.
Don't want to mess up!
:D
Nights!

No comments: