Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Psss psss, HAPPY APRIL FOOL DAY!
So,have you guys fooled anyone?
Well,for me,i just got two shocks of my life.
& the people who did that don't seem to be fooling with me.

Okay,its 3:05AM now,i'm still wide awake.
Wondering what to do next.
I've been stuck on youtube watching Wondergirls Mtvs.
Awww,damn. Thats KoonChau's fault.
But whatever it is,i'm enjoying it lah,so its okay!

& i've not been out for days.
Yawn,boring.
I gotta get out soon.
& & , I've been watching TAPS.
Nice nice nice! I re-watched it from Season 1 to Season 5!
But i stop in the night as soon as Dad goes to sleep.
Scary you see.
& I want the TAPS hoodie and tees too! ):
But i went to their website to take a look already,
darn,its only available in America.
Can't import it either. Darn!
EOY,Santa gotta grant my wish,
let me persevere and save up enough cash to go to America,
to NY,to Miami, to wherever TAPS is at! YEAH!!

Hehhheh,i should stop,this post is getting too long.
I shall continue listening to my songs,lol.

若是真的,
那是不是像戏里演的一样?
最爱我的人一直都在守护着我,
但我却什么都不知道.

若是真的,
突然觉得自己好傻好傻...

No comments: