Monday, April 13, 2009

13.04.2009. 3rd day of our bangkok trip and also the official countdown to my birthday. ONE MORE MONTH! :D As usual,we had our breakfast then shopping.
Early in the morning,we bought lots of shoes. Hahahaha! I have a picture of it,but i think it would be a waste of time if i were to upload it. Lol!
Anw, this is the " haunted " toilet i had experience the other time. But its different this time because i have Gf & Aunty with me. & also they change the place of the toilet. Lol! But still,me & Gf ended scaring ourselves when we accidently pushed a unknown door open and it was scary inside. We paused for a moment or two and kind of like,ran out. LOL!
Outside the hotel of the " weird " toilet,sitting down resting.


Then we started to see people looking at one side of the road. Extremely kpo me & daddy went to take a look. & the reds are blocking the way! Meaning,all cars gotta U-turn or turn to a small valley at the other side of the road. What to do,back to our hotel.
Look at all the cars turning to one side? For your info that we knew the next day, they burnt down 4-6 buses and they had a gas tank there. Imagine the gas tank burst or something,you won't see me or Gf anymore. lol. Anyway, these pictures were taken when we're on the bridge walking back to our hotel.
Look,scary huh? I remember i wanted to go closer to take pictures. Hahaha. & i told Gf & dad that we must " ti yan " how it feels like to be in a riot because we'll never feel like this in Singapore. Then,i got scolded. Lol!

One of the valley back to our hotel. Look at the kids,they can still play. I was taking pictures of them and i didn't want to get myself wet and dirty,but soon,i saw a few of them walking towards me. I kept my camera,passed to dad and TADA!
Don't you dare to think its just warm water or how water feels like when it comes out from the tap. They were using ICE water.
Here's my afternoon mask. Lol!
& the next min,we were all wet. Lol!
Look at Gf. Lol! You can see her sexy white undergarment though.

I look worst. Lol. My mask's starting to crack and fall off my face. hahaha!

Oh ya,and dad wore a tee that day. I shocked myself when i open our hotel room door. Lol!
& btw, today's Songkran festival. Where the thais play with water,flour & wet powder.
its a kind of blessing. So its not very good to reject it.
Anyway,we went back to our hotel just to leave our stuffs. & we came down again for lunch.
These people were playing a distance behind us. Looks damn fun lah! They were like dancing,singing and everything! Hahaha.

Duck noodles,delicious.
After lunch,we went to buy our guns,filled them up with water and started our World War III. Saw many singaporeans playing too. & we played with them too. Lol! Everybody was using ice water except for us lah! Damn unfair. and there were like only me & Gf,they have a bunch. So..what do you think we'll end up like ? Lol.
This is when World War III has ended. I was so reluctant to go back. I wanted to have more,more,more & more fun!

Went back to our rooms to bathe,change and relax. Then we came down for dinner. :D









This is nice. We had two plates of it. LOL.


Then we had our pratas again after dinner. Hehe.
& next to it was the place where we always go for our massage!
YUMMY!
Back to our hotel rooms. We played with our make ups. Lol!
& it was damn funny when how Gf ended looking like a witch and i ended up looking like a ghost. Lol!

anywayxzsxzsxzsxzsxzs,since we weren't sleeping anytime soon,we went down with Daddy for Kway Tiao soup! Slurp.

& both of these pictures were taken when we're on our way up back to our rooms!
I know. Yellow tee,yellow shorts. I looked like a banana. Hehe.

Okay. End of 3rd day. 4th day will be up fregging soon too.
Then it would be our last day. :D
Goodbye.

No comments: