Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I got no time for people who loves lying to me,
i don't mind if you do it once if a while,
but why am i seeing some people doing it everytime they talked to me?

Maybe my bad. Maybe i'm assuming each thing i say.
But don't let my six sense guess it right.
It will be disappointing,it will be hurtful.
I might forgive,but i'll never forget.
& i'll return you what you gave me. (:

I might be weak in whatever you can do.
I might never get the chance to do what you've done to me.
But retribution comes. Believe it or not? I curse you if you ever lie to me,
and if i'm ever right.
I curse you if you ever keep things from me. Beware.
God can kill you for lying.

Hey you,don't say sorry when you've already done it.
Its stupid how the way you can take advantage of our friendship.
I can forgive you,but i don't see your sincerity,at all.
2 days,one message. 3 days,one message.
Each time you do it,you would only say i'm sorry ): .
If i would say i've always take your friendship as a money tree,(i'm not)
just shaking it and get it from you,
will you forgive me?
will one message in 3 days make you forgive me?
I was fooled that day,by you.
& you didn't even called the next day.
Are you,sincere enough?
Oh no,i was fooled every weekend if we were to meet up.
You can never answer your calls.
From morning till noon,from noon till night.
Just because of.. ?
Good.
Then goodbye.
I don't have much patience left though.its been 5 years.

No comments: