Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I'm enjoying my time at home,starting work tmr till thurs.
& then pack my stuffs on friday,and leaving this boring country on Sat! ;D
countdown to 3 more days! I'm happy! ;D
& angela just called me saying that our pay is in. Whooohooo!

Been watching MTVs and MVs of korean singers for the past few hours.
Totally adore them! Their dance steps,cute songs,body,vocals! :D
Thank you shiying for mailing me all the songs for me to listen,
and teaching me how to use ahem,some downloader from youtube.
So now i can download songs from youtube as and when i like! ;D
Once again,thank you shiying. <3.

Currently i'm watching the show, อุบัติรักข้ามขอบฟ้า.
Featuring Golf,Mike,Peak & Toey.
* SCREAMS FOR THEM,ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
i'm super duperrrrrrrrrrrrrr happy when i see them,hahaha.
If you guys wanna listen to thai songs,
probably you can start off with the ones sang by Golf & Mike?
Listen to Fight for you. And watch their Mv! ;D

I'm very lazy these days,been staying at home,
but i've got the urge to blog but there's nothing for me to update.
Hahaha!
Goodbye,i'm going off to watch my show! อุบัติรักข้ามขอบฟ้า.
RMB TO WATCH! Its a nice show,
oh ya,and btw,you can type Ubat Ruk Kam Kaub Fah on youtube
if you don't understand! :D

(edited)
oh my,i'm not working tmr already!
neither on thurs too.
angela just called to say Jen just informed them that they have some important meeting.

So we don't have to head for work.
uh oh,no more money for this week,darn.
but its okay,i shall just nua at home ;D


若这是一种关心,
那为什么不让我知道?
当时错了,我们都忘了该对彼此的爱和信任.
我没忘记过你,
只是过去的恨已造成了今天的错误和后悔.
把话说的太大了.
幼稚的报仇想法,我错了..

No comments: