Thursday, April 30, 2009

I think i'm crazy. I can rot at home for a whole day and have mood swings.
I'll lie on my bed and cry for hours, just like yesterday.

If not,i'll wake up in the morning and have really good mood.
Then i'll start YOYO-ing to many. Especially to gf,if she's online.

Its worst these days.
As long as i know i'm going drinking,i'll be freaking happy!
I'm in need of alcohol. OH MY.
Look, i assume tonight is cfm. I'm going to drink.
Drinking on sat & monday too!
I'm fregging happy now.

Okay. whatever.
I've been irritating ahboy these few days,doing this,
" AH BOY AH. BOY!!!! " In a high and then low tone. LOL.
" AH BOY EH. BOY!! BOY AHHH! " LOL
that my dad is so irritated by me,he will ask me shut up.

Alright. Random. I just came here to rant because i really feel like blogging.
& fug it. blogger still can't upload pictures.
I've got a few dozens of pictures queuing up to be uploaded.
Hahahahahaha!

No comments: