Wednesday, April 15, 2009

15.04.2009 Last day at bangkok! Also,Happy Birthday to Long ge :)
Packed our stuffs the night before. As usual,had breakfast,booked out of room. Left our stuffs at the counter & went for last min shopping.



Saying goodbye to our messy room!

To the toilet,lol. Bye!

Cam-hored when we were at the basement toilet.



Oh! & this is a reflection you know! Haha.
Shop shop shop! & i went to dye my hair for 1000baht. Quite cheap huh.

While doing my hair,Gf went to shop on her own. Lol!

& she went to get Hello Panda when she came back for a little while to accompany me.
My hair's done! We're on our way back to our hotel. We can walked back actually,but we don't want to get wet like the last few days right. Hahaha. So taking a cab is so much safer.



Back at the hotel. Waiting for our bus.

Goodbye lobby!

Oh no,we went to have our lunch first. Hahaha! I forgot about our lunch before waiting for our bus. Yeap, here's our duck noodles. Soup.
Dry.
& since we're leaving today. Why not eat a little bit more?! LOL! So dad went to order fried rice. YUMMY!
The uncle selling duck noodles. Hehe,cute uncle though!
Last view of what i've been seeing the last 4 days. :(

The spices!
Hahahahahahaha! okay. This picture is funny. Look at right side of the picture,you see that stall there? Hahaha! Actually we were ahem,eating sweets outside the hotel. Then i saw my delicious roti prata! OMG.
I actually paused for a moment,thinking should i run to ask the person to stop.
& he was like going further and further away.
NO WAY AM I GOING TO LET THIS CHANCE SLIPPED AWAY MAN!
I RAN & ASKED HIM TO STOP, FOR ME. HEHHEH!
& he stopped.
Dad grumbled,i wanted to buy like more. But i got 2 only. One for Gf and one for me.
I think its damn good! LOL!
SEE,he got customers because of me. LOL!
i think you all should go bangkok with me. CFM chop,will enjoy. LOL.
Then dad was outside taking some pictures. & i waved to him,asking him to take a picture of me. LOL!
Enjoying okay! :D
OH OH OH OH OH OH OH! OMG. BTW, here's cute cute! :D Hehehehehehe! OMG,cute cute! omg. LOL.
Look at my bushuang face. LOL. because Gf wanted to take a picture with cute cute too. Then dad ask me to get out of the picture & Gf ask me to take tgt. SO , hehe. How can i let my cute cute take picture with a black black! HEHEHEHE,take tgt lo.
JOKING, LOL! Gf is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo going to kill me.
Okay,we're at the airport. OMG,cute cute ): BYE CUTE CUTE. PLEASE WAIT FOR ME TO BE BACK SOON, & OPEN THE DOOR FOR ME AGAIN,lol!
I asked Gf to run behind of the ang moh,i forget for what already.
But LOL, in the end i told her to turn and take a picture,haha.

On the plane,we're coming back! :D



Goodnight! Its time to rest! (:
Gf took her sunglasses out suddenly and wore them. LOL.
NOOB. ^^

Reached Singapore,waited for cab. Sent Gf back home.
Went to fetch ahboy.
& home too! :D

Whooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo,finally my bangkok trip posts has ended.
Coming up next,
Gf's BIRTHDAY! :D

No comments: