Thursday, September 18, 2008


I just can't be bothered by his nonsense,too much nonsense,lol.


Too engross with the spoons.

HI GARY ! lol.


I said in my previous post for today,might be meeting Gf in the night. Came along Gary & Dickson. Randomly when i was preparing to meet Gf,Dickson called when he was in camp. Talking to me on the phone,then suddenly,he told me he's gonna have Nights Off or Out later on. So he wanted to come find me. Then Gary called,said he was at " don't know where ",just finished his NS checkup. & after lots of nonsense on the phone,he ended up at Telok Blangah Rise. So he was asking where to stop,i said " See the Radin Mas CC. " THEN IN THE END,HE ENDED UP AT TIONG BAHRU. ok then,nvm,i RUSHED to Tiong Bahru to meet him first. He called me once asking me to speed up,and when i reached there,he was with 2 of his friends! Lol,like WTF right. Ok,nvm. His friends,named Wilson & Desmond. (: Then i sat there,open my Biology text book to revise a little,he suddenly said " must be studying about sex " or something like that lah! LOL. Alright,so Gf came,then we went to Coffee Bean, " ka fei dou ", LOL,waited for that DICKSON NG. Reached,slack a little while,then went off to Raja Inn to have our dinner. Gary went walking around Tiong Bahru i think.

After our dinner,we went off to " Ka Fei Dou " to find Gary&co. After some chatting & nonsense from Dickson,all of us went home. Dickson sent me back home,thank you(: No,why should i say thank you to you after all your nonsense about me. Lol.!

我就是要等你回來愛我..

No comments: