Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Fuck man,some things just spoilt my mood.

1st.Its chinese tmr,but i've been studying SS these days! & i just got to know it now from Judy's latest post.

2nd.I thought updating my Fire Fox would be good,the pop out came out,so i went to update & now all my bloody links are gone. All my darlings blog that i've been reading,oh my fuck.

3rd.I'm sick,again. I feel like such a weakling. Flu flu flu.

4th.Its a week of holidays,and NA students are having their N's. I see people playing,clubbing,drinking,mahjong everyday. ( Urh,i miss Dehui's hand on the mahjong table,laugh. I miss Yj's nonsense that make us laugh the whole night,making me feel hungry after all the laughters.I miss Eugene and Ch talking and talking,spending my nights with Gf. ) The worst thing is we will be having exams for 3 days,and then at the end of the month,everything starts again. Gov brainless or?

5th.I can't mug at home,now i know. I mug 3 times,i doze off 3 times. & each time i get up,it will be hours later. Oh lydia lydia,lets mug together at Yakun soon again. And hongkiap,please wait for my reply to mug together.

6th.TMR'S CHINESE PAPER & I'VE GOT NO DICTIONARY. Afriad tmr miss chen's " locker " wouldn't have any dictionary left for me anymore. taken by others -.-

7th.24 hours per day is not enough for me. I've got so much things to do.

8th.I've found a job for myself,not confirm. but they need part-timers especially these days & i can't make it. SO?! WHAT IS THIS. I need money money money,to shop,to eat,to drink,to do other things. I can't possibly stretch out my hand for money from dad anymore,i've been taking too much from him.

9th.Friendster's spoilt. I can't view other people's profile. Especially the people who have just added me. This is shit.

10th.My mind's blank now. I need a puff & need to use to toilet now,goodbye lovelies.

Dying blog. I see roots growing.

No comments: