Friday, September 12, 2008

Hi people(: a few random pictures,with much memories(:
Look carefully at the date. 13.08.06

He got me these gifts.


Such a sweetheart right ? Because i never thought he would do something like this.
2nd one.
So cute right ! And dear you,these chopsticks and bowls,only the both of us can use(:
The stars are not suppose to be there. He left them there for some purpose,only the both of us knows. Hahaha.

And such coincidence,i went to Precious Moments today to get him his card too(:
Oh shine love (:
The little farewell party i planned.

Damn full okay.
Shine loves ahboy so much lah!
Look at Chinhongg's hair. Hahahaha!

Girls time.




Preparations !
The book i got for Yj. I've got one too,same stories,different versions.
& here's my new new friend. :D

Thursday :
Went to school,fucking bad day. Detention after school,alone. Came back home after detention,alone. Prepared as fast as i could,went to meet up with Ch for some things. & ya,he's the someone i was talking about on my previous post. Ha. After that i went off to Great World to meet Cheng En. Idiot him,asking me to make choices between a japanese restaurant & Jack's Place. In the end,i had cravings for steak,yum,so went to Jack's Place. Unlike gf,i know whats Medium rare bla bla bla. But something threw my face off,i don't really know how to use forks & knifes. Hahahahahahaha! I wanted well done,thanks to Bf,i had medium rare,i think. I DON'T KNOW LAH. Lol. Anw,i got donuts for Chinhong & Cheng En,how nice of me :D Well,after eating,waited for dad and came back home. Waited for that da shao ye,TYJ. He came around 12 plus,pass me my presents and i passed him his. Chit chatted for a little while,then he left. Oh boy.


To chinhong & Yj,
I really want to see you guys soon. SO please please pass your NAFA tests and come out after two weeks,we shall have mahjong sessions,kbox sessions tgt ! Take good care of yourselves inside,trainings would be tough. I'm so excited to see you guys after two weeks,gonna wonder how will you people look like. Anw,promised Ch to go fetch you after two weeks with Pearl & Shine right ! So lets await for that day,shall countdown soon. Alrights,will sent you guys a message each later before i sleep(: Just rmb,to take care. ESPECIALLY CH,that weakling. Hahahahahaha! Well well,whatever it is,good luck guys(: xoxo.


I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to Sat. Zouk in the noon & i wanna MOS in the night. Finding kakis now,anyone ? :D


you don't deserve my forgiveness.

No comments: