Monday, September 22, 2008

Dage's making me laugh like hell,probably gonna have nightmares later on!
Suddenly he says Yi ching ( my chinese name,oh gosh,i'm telling everyone-.- ) sounds like Itchy.
So he record down his voice and sent me saying " Yiching is so itchy ~ "
& then he record another one " YICHING~~~~ "
Darn you bro,don't make me think of something to make fun of you.

But i'll never forget ytd's joke " shannon ( Gf ) , Cannon ( You ) , Lemon ( Me ) . LOL! whatever lah,i know you wanna " chun shou " us some of your nonsense so we can learn from you but i think i'll die half way while learning. Know why?! I gonna laugh my arse to death. Hahahaha!

& oh gosh,its like 4:40 AM now,& i'm not asleep. Neither Gary,nor Gf. Not even Dage or Brian. WHAT THE HELL MAN. i better go to sleep down,goodnight peepos,hurhur.

No comments: