Wednesday, September 10, 2008

As it gets closer,
each step as it happens,you're always there.
Leaving down foot steps in me, that i'll never forget.

Time leaves us with no choices,
making us both a question.

Reminiscing about the past,
wondering if god had fooled us.

There,i look,i've seen you once.
There,i asked,why haven't you been here in the past.
There,i answered,now i'm last.
I'm left choice-less,
whats more there for me to ask.

If time could hold back,
i'll want us to last.

What you left,will always be.
I'll never forget the way it is.

This i'll promise you,
if you would turn back time for me,
i'll never let love run.

There again,i see you.
There again,you're here now.
There again,i asked,
Am i still the last one,for you now?

P/s. This is love,i'm sure it is.
I'm here to make you believe in me.



Specially for a good friend of mine. (: Thanks me though it might not be good but it has just burned many of my brain cells okay !

No comments: