Saturday, September 13, 2008

He's the best that ever happen to me.


Remember guys? Zouk this noon? Oh gosh,it was SoooooooooooooooooooOoooOoooOooo boring. But ! the lucky thing was , i didn't even went in. Hahahaha! I got a bad bad early noon,i thought the rest of my day would be damn bad. But i was wrong(: Made a decision going down to meet Fabian,Lydia & Fabian's friend. Then i called Sylvester,rush him down.

On my way there,Fabian & guys went in first. Then when i reach,they came out. Telling me thats there no dancefloor inside,all bands. They wanted to force me in,but fail,fail fail. Lol. Instead the other way round,i force lydia to stay outside with me. Then we sat at a corner,saw Syl. Then Fabian & friend came out again, we slacked a little while outside Zouk. Went off,not sure where to go,driving aimlessly,until we decided to go Cine. Since there's movie,kbox & like everything there. Hahaha!

Reached Cine,went to have our late lunch or early dinner,i should say? After that,went out to have a puff. Realise someone kept looking at me,don't know,just got this feeling. Because i was bending my head down doing something. As i looked up,guess who i saw?! SHANLING(: pretty her,still as cute as ever. Didn't talk much,she was with her mum. After a little chat,when back to accompany them. After puff,slack awhile,walked around,bored.

Went to Kpool after that. Then peter & his Gf came. Hahahaha! No worries,we got along well. I'm friendly. After pool,Fabian,Lydia & friend went off. Leaving me,syl,peter & his gf. Went to see what movie was available. Caught the show " Bangkok Dangerous ". Not bad not bad. After movie,was 9 plus already. So same again,went down,had a puff. GUESS WHO I SAW AGAIN. LOL! Deekie & Gary,i didn't regconise Gary because i don't know him well,but whats more for me to say, HE'S TALL. lol. Chatted a little while with Dickson,& they was waiting for Babey ! They were leaving for MOS. Hell lots,i wanna go too.

But no,i left with Syl & guys,dropped them off at Wanton Mee stall. They're going to O2,last day. I came home. Had my dinner at home,yum.

Just finish the show " 2 young ". Ahhhhhxzxzxs,damn nice show(:

I love going out with syl lah! LOL,because it seems like he always pays for everything. Hahahahaha! NO,today's late lunch wasn't paid by him,durh. LOL! But the main point is,they always cheer me up. ESPECIALLY FABIAN,seriously,can't stand his nonsense. Just like J. I can be myself with them,i like. LOL. xoxo !

I miss those boys,those army boys. Two weeks seemed to be so long. None of their phones are on,i've tried calling them. They promised to keep me updated,everyday. I hope training wouldn't kill them,god. & dickson just couldn't stop laughing at Ch -.-

Enough,what a long post. too much craps. Darn. Goodnight all loves,goodnight,J.


I'm sorry for my harsh words or should i say,the way i talked to you,bey. sorry. just couldn't stand her.

No comments: