Saturday, September 06, 2008

All random pictures. Sorry for not blogging.



















Been mahjong-ing these days,nothing much. Of course its fun fun fun fun every night if there's any mahjong sessions,all the jokes and laughters. (:

Went out ytd night with Gf & Roy,met him up at Great world. Movie was at 11.20pm. Watch " Make It Happen " Story line isn't that good,but the dance steps and songs are nice(: I want to dance too ): Okay,whatever. After movie,went to have supper at .... Valley Hong Kong cafe. Something like that lah,the one near Outram. Lol,roy nearly died having his dessert , " mango DUNNO WHAT LAH " It was disgusting. I had Char Siew Chee Cheong Fan , not that good but better than roy's . Gf had what toasted bread with butter thingi,but our conclusion was,the real Hong Kong's cafe the best,especially the one at cine. After supper and some talking,Roy fetched us home. And i can confirm something , Roy , stop driving. You always over shot. Lol. So he came up with Gf,talked awhile and after that he left. I quickly went to prepare and everything then " POOOF " , on my bed. Gf came to sleep soon too,and we started talking,so long since i lied on the bed,talking to Gf bout lots of things. (:

And i'm gonna do something for Ch & Yj,they're going army soon. & roy's leaving to taiwan in a month time. Oh my tian,everybody's leaving me. Lol. But no choice,they have no choice too. Nvm,i believe boys who go in army,and just give them one an a half year time,they'll turn to be big boys! (: I want to see a year later,how much my two big boys will turn into. Botak kias ! I'm left with like 5 more days to prepare their present. GF!! STOP GOING OUT AND COME PLAN WITH ME! urh! and ya,i promise dad that after this week of playing,gonna study all the way. So many people booked me for studying already -.- i think i'll die of too much information in my mind. ): Oh love love love.

Alrights,i'm finding plans for tonight. Shall stop blogging,i've got nothing to blog about. Boring blog,whatever. Goodbye honey earthlings,xoxo.

No comments: