Thursday, June 12, 2008

Random picture of judy at my house yesterday night. She was kind of drunk,and ya,thats her boxers :D Cute ? She had actually one picture where she lifted her shirt up where you can see her stomach. Darn cute.
And she was kicked down on bed by Mr.ong weisheng a few days back. The blue black was really serious. I had to press and press , massage and massage for her then it turn out so much better like what it look like in the picture :D Good friend right ?

Okays! Don't nag,i'm sorry that my blog's lack of updates.Anw,i'm really out of pictures. And i've really got nothing to blog about! Just that these days a little tired and it made me went through lots of thinking. whatever!
Well well,i'm leaving overseas on friday morning anw,this time there would be alot more pictures than the other time i went with Darryn:) ok? I promise,because this time i'll be going with Judy. So we'll be a little,er hmmm,crazy :D Haha. Oh ya ! I'm leaving for 4 days i think! & will be back on Monday night,i guess. You guys will have to wait for me to update my blog 5 days after the 13th!
:D

Why not i shall speak alot and alot of nonsense in this post? So you guys can kill time by reading my blog :D Clever me. ( after much thinking~ ...... ) Forget it,i can't think of anything to blog about. Any ideas?! Tell me tell me ...

No comments: