Friday, June 27, 2008

Hi to shaggy little one. He went to have his full grooming yesterday at Serangoon,& it cost a bomb. But well,we had his shaggy fur shaved off from his face,shorter on his body,so he looks a little like a chihuahua now :D ( oh gosh,i just drop something and woke him up ).

Anw,prelims & N levels are on the way,like so soon. & i promised to pass,so i hope i will. But Vionna's gonna be very busy till N levels are over. Monday will be having math " tuition " ( is this how i spell tuition? LOL. Wednesday would probably be having Biology " tuition " . Friday eng. & all by my school teachers. I planned them,see,good girl right? Wait till my chinese teacher's back,then i'll plan my days again. But i want to work too ): thats why i left tuesday,thurs,sat & sun free. I've got no money,& i'm dying to shop. Even the self-designed shirts that those dearies bought,they're already here but i don't have the time to sent them out. STUDY STUDY STUDY,wth -.-

I'm turning a little crazy again. I was blog hopping and i came to his blog. I was laughing & smiling to myself. I remembered how i got to know him & how we ended meeting up. How we got together and how much people wants to see him. Then while reading his blog,came to know that he's happy with his life now,& its nice to know that you know?! But then thinking back,the way i cried for him,i'm stupid enough. LOL. Its past already. Guess at least 1 or 2 years have passed. Hahaha! Darn funny,but seriously,he still looks cute though. Thinking how i use to admire him,wanting to know him,then got to know him,fell in love,fell deep,he left and everything's gone. Sometimes i wonder,if we had remained as friends,or probably get together only now. Things would turn out better right? I don't know,but at least,he's still a memory in me :D No offence lah dear Darryn:) . PAST ma! LOL.

Ok ok,i've got nothing to blog about anymore.Can't think of anything. Concentrating on watching tv. Haha. Jackie just came to scold me,because i told him yesterday in school " eh,the more you lose,the more xin fu i am lehs. So lose more ah " Then guess what happen,he's losing now! :D LOL. Its Euro,and everyone's crazy about betting ! :D Any kakis?

No comments: