Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hi girlfriend,what are you trying to do?
Ok,i know,you want to take pictures with me.
Pregnant or what?! Stupid girl.
I was being " flowery ".

Disturb disturb.
I always take nice pictures of you. :D thank me.
Un-successful.
Still un-successful.
Finally a better one.
Cakie cakie,whoooo.

Colours of our soup was a joke afterall. LOL.

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY 宝贝 (:

Bad bad morning,these days are full of nonsense. Woke up around 12.30pm,went to bathe & prepare. Dad came to fetch me,then to purmei to fetch 宝贝 & Tracy. Was raining heavily out of a sudden,and dad's car aircon was spoilt. Had a difficult time in the car cleaning everywhere.Reached Tiong,went to raja inn to find girlfriend. & her dressing was totally the same as the workers there. Darn funny. So after eating and having fun,went to walk around. Went in to many fast food restaurants,sat down without ordering anything,talk a little,then walk off. LOL. After 宝贝 went to have dinner with her family,while me and the girls continue to rot. Went to Cold Storage to get my things,waited for dad then came home. Packed a little,brought ahboy to my aunt's house. Slack for an hour or so and came home(: Little one's sleeping now,cuddling in between me and the pillow :D Tmr gonna be a long day too,i miss Anna & Tania lah !

thanks for everything you're doing that you think is right.
but you're so wrong,too wrong.
i don't know,i have got nothing to say.

No comments: