Monday, June 02, 2008




I looked like a ball -.-

Pardon me for my fat arms ):


My new bear bear :D called Lin Jun Jie :D
" hi mummy friends,have you guys missed me ? :D "
" oh you didn't ? "
" ok then,bye bye "

Went drinking for continuously two days,and now don't show me the sight of beer . Went to eat at boon keng with Darryn:) , tania , anna & her two kids on Sat. Tania bf came around 11 plus and we went off to Arama Hotel around 12 plus , stayed there for only a few mins , then left home.

As for Sunday,i went to book a room at party world,then met the same people there again.Again,around the same time 12 plus,i went back with Darryn:) , dad fetch Darryn:) home,then we went to get some supper :D Came home,ate,then felt really unwell,so slept really early.

I did nothing today,only cooked dinner. & dinner was satisfying enough for all. (:

No comments: