Monday, June 23, 2008

Because of me because of me ? Ya . Everything is because of me ?
So what if one day i kill myself and say its because of you?
I'll make you guilty the rest of your life,wondering why did you do like this .
I hate you yes i do. This is who i am from young.
the more you want to change me,the more rebellious i'll get.
And i'll see how much longer you can stand.
Nothing can change me,so don't bother.
You haven't bother since young,why now?
Its none of your business.
If probably you were the one who took care of me since young,i might be a good girl listening to your nonsense now without talking back.
But thanks for gambling since i was young and don bother to take care of me.
My memories since young was only dad,dad and dad.
Thanks ah. Thanks for everything you try to say its because of me now.
Making every quarrel between you and dad like mine.
I'm the one always listening and tolerating.
This is it. This is the end.
After 16 years of tolerating,i can only say this. I don't need any of your money,like what you always say when u scold me.
I don't need any part of you, should have probably kill me when i was born.
Dad's always been my everything,you had always been a stranger.
Someone i call mum but without any feelings at all.
Someone i know i have to call but i don't know who are you at all.
It dosen't even counts if you bring me back now,nothing will go back to normal,nothing will change.
Because the more you do,the more hatred will be there for you.
You aren't fit to be a mother,because ask yourself,since young,who's the one taking care of me and Audrey Jie ?
Don't boil mad now,because you must be thinking its dad taught me these. Must be thinking is yen peng and her family.
I'm sorry its not. They have always tried talking good about you. But i'm sorry again,this is what i see with my own eyes. These are the eyes you've given to me and what i've seen.
To others,you might be a very good mother. But to what others haven't seen,they're so wrong.
I'm tired as a daughter,trying to entertain every bit of you. I'm sick and tired.
Don't worry,no matter how bad my study is,my life wouldn't be like yours.
No matter how much you quarrel with dad,no matter how bad is dad is last time,no matter how much you've gone through,it dosen't concerns me at all.
I'm your daughter,not someone you're trying to teach to be a good girl,because you haven't done anything since young.
You think studying is everything,but too bad and sorry again,you're wrong.
I'm a human too,i have my rights to say everything which is right or wrong.
I have feelings too,please remember.
Treat me like your friend,care about her personal life,because the more you're scolding and nagging,the more you'll affect me and who i am and who i feel for you.
But to say the truth,no matter how much you're trying to make me feel like a mother for you,its totally impossible.
No matter how much people gonna scold me about this post,i don't care.
Because this is what you taught me from young.
To be as heartless as you.
Please remember,you're the one who born me out into this world.
What you're doing to me,i'll be the one learning from you.
And i'll change to be who u are.
But come to the thought of it,i don't think so.
I think i'll probably be a very good mother & wife. Thanks for your lesson these years.
I'll be a mother who will be around my child since young and always listen to her problems instead of asking her to study , study and study.
Don't worry. I wouldn't be like you.


Must be jumping mad now isn't it? Wondering why i've said all these? Ask yourself. Don't think about how good you are.Because if you want me to state out how good you are to me,i have none. Think of what you've done to me. Look at me. This is what i've become.
Threatening me won't work dear mum. I'm a 16 year old teenager who needs someone who really care and understand. Not someone you think i'm like Audrey.
Study and study. And only start her own life at the age of 21.
Its year 2008,its time to change.

No comments: