Thursday, June 05, 2008

I'm using my own personal blog to do my online shopping business is because girlfriend isn't done with the blogshop web yet. So at that moment,i didn't know when she would be ready,thats why i choose to put up on my personal blog first. Endless entries about my dead friend? Why not die one of your own ? & ya,it might not be a respect,but does this means that if i blog about my dead friend,i couldn't blog about anything else? Does this means that i have to stop everything my own? Then how about others who are also blogging about their own,and then him ? I don't think my " online shopping business " has anything that got to do with my dead friend ? And to "STUPID AH LIAN SHALL BURN IN HELL " , thanks for your comment but at a point,i couldn't help but started laughing.You said " you can TRY to fight me back on your tag. but I advise you not to, cause you're only gonna make yourself look more stupid than you already do.. Spare yourself the shame please. Plus, I wont be coming back here" Since this is it,i shall make myself look more stupid like what you say. Why should i spare myself the shame when this is my blog? & what are you trying to tell me? You told me to TRY to fight you back on my tag,but also advise me not to,and again say that you won't be coming back here anw. So i assume you wouldn't reply. But what if you reply? I would be laughing my ass off.

No time to entertain you now. -.-

No comments: