Friday, June 13, 2008


OKAY THERE! Its 2.45AM now. & i've been sneezing for the whole day,feeling very weak. Coughing a little,OH YES,i'm terribly sick. Like what the ? & Judy's having rashes all over her. So afraid she'll pass those little thing to me,gosh. & we're leaving around 5+ in the morning,here i am,my luggage unpack,all of us feeling tired. I feel so wrong,stupid nose. Anyway,i can't sleep anymore,if not my luggage would be left unpack & i'll have not enough time to prepare. ( oh no oh no,the nucleus's coming down again ) ! I'm dying ): I pray , please let me be sick only after i come back from overseas. Oh oh~ Goodness me. I regret eating a bottle of nutella yesterday night ): All my fault. Bla!

Well well,dear girlfriend. Its time for you to wake up from your pain,time for you to turn around and go. I do know how you feel,thinking this love isn't the end,thinking that this love still could be save. But to tell you this,would you rather let go it now,and at least whenever you think of those memories you had,you would be happier? Or would you rather drag this along your whole life,and when you look back,its all tears and un-happiness? I love you,thats why i'm telling you to stop crying & wake up. Think about those people around you,they hurt to see you like this. Be strong. This four days,i wouldn't be around to comfort or go care about you. So you have to start thinking,is this worth it or not ? Theres a million men out there waiting for your love. Make your decision now,because i don't want to see you regret in the later years. Love you.

No comments: