Saturday, June 28, 2008

Just remembered to blog something after i was done with the survey. Friends & family. Life & death.

Nothing much actually. Just that days been so bad that i manage to see through many people around me. & like what i've been thinking,everyone seems so true to you,but actually,the thought of them becoming backstabbers & hypocrites is really scary. If you're truly a friend,you would keep your words of whatever you say,but everyone seems so fake. Looking at how one of my closest one turn into a backstabber & someone who don't keep her words is really fuck up. This is not the first time she didn't keep promises and lie to me. & i'm tired of her nonsense. Don't decide to break off our friendship,but i know,i can never trust her again. I'm afraid i'm already starting to hate her ): Yes it is like this. I wanna get out of Outram soon. but of course i still don't wanna lose some friends that are worth every bit of my memory.


( Family ) Yesterday my 2nd aunt was admitted to the hospital. Emergency case. Knocked down by a bloody brainless KFC delivery boy. Was told that he was in his early 20's. It was serious & my whole family rushed to the hospital asap. At first she was admitted to Alexendra or whatever hospital. & know what ? After they found out there was a clot in her head,they had to sent her to NUH. Know why? because they didn't had the equipment that my aunt need. Wtf? After we rushed to NUH,she was lying there. Not the usual her of course. Was afraid she would go. Everyone wasn't feeling good,it was late at night already. Was so worried. Shall not elaborate more. But in the end,i receive a call this noon from my youngest aunt & said that the doctors did a scan on her head & found out that her head has a small blood clot in it & would vanish on its own,so she's alright (: Good news. If not my dad was so unhappy ytd. So worried that the hospital carpark was in front of him but he didn't know. (:

No comments: