Saturday, December 16, 2006

who knows whats going to happen next ?

okays . so this is james and wenzhong . lols .
becas im bored . so i steal his pic . lols . cas i ownself no pics le !!

i like this pic of him . cas i don understand why his legs so long . lols .

stayed whole day at home today . bored . all i did was sleep , talk on fone , use com , watch tv . i never even eat okays ?! lols . nvm .. .. so this was what i did for the whole dae . and i doze off around 9 something at night til around ehs 12 something i woke up . then around 2 plus bahs , james ask me call him conference with wenzhong . awhile quiet awhile so noisy , also dunno wad to talk . hehes . then wenzhong was di-siaoing james with something about TG . stil don really understand wad isit . cas i saw my name VANILLA on it !! thats why im hao qi about it . lols . after that i really cannot tahan le , i go chat with sameul [ ehs , dunno la , dunno how to spell his name ] lols . ask him tell me about the TG . then only share share abit nia , i also dunno what isit all about again . lols . then ask him call james conference . they disiao him til james now pek chek ehs ? ahahas . dunno la . haas . kaes la . thats todae lo . tmr actually going sentosa . but ehs . tat dabudian went to sleep le . so .. see how tmr bahs . =D .

i've changed my blogskin becas of my tag thingi . i think this blogskin looks better rights ? thannks to my taste choosing and dabudian's help ! hees . i've link some peeps i rmb , but not all . so tell me again if u need me to link u cas i forgot quite alot . sorry ! any comments ? haas .

to u , not gonna write ur name anymore . i didn't know she's reading my blog . how would the hell i know . i don't even know her . i didn't know my blog would cause her to break with u this morning . im so sorry . my apologise to u again , becas i don't decide to delete that post . its stil my blog afterall . i prefer to write the things i want . yes , u said to stop contacting for nw . i respect ur decision and everything . up to you . im speechless . u might be hating me now but i really didn't know she would read my blog and all i wanted to do was just to tell u those things . i really didn't know she would read my blog .

kaes kaes . im going off to concentrate talking to them on fone le . lols . david just called after bryan put down . arghs , but im sorry guys . u called too late todae ! hahas . im already talking on fone . and to baby , we just quarreled or maybe argued over some issues . i prefer to avoid than to continue to quarrel . maybe tmr bahs , tmr zai call me bahs . hmmms . lets see how things go on . =) .

No comments: