Sunday, December 17, 2006

love can touch us for one time , and last for a life time . yes , no forever needed , but for one true time for me to love u , its enough .

be my love one , i'll love you so much , i'll pamper u as much as i can . be my enemy , i'll make sure i'll step u dead . tats why im telling baobeix huiping , GER , IM LOVING U SO SO MUCH . xD .
wenzhong said this were potions .. lols . no lurhs , the drinks ordered by james . =) . hmmms .
this pic quite long le . realise i never put it up . hahas . see my stupid lame lame chop face behind . haas . i ran in to take , its was not suppose to be there . hahas .
she's tat chaoahlian ! not me !! not me !! i'am innocent u see ?! =X .
no make up ? guess lors . lols .
okays . i like this =D .
fark me off if u dare man . lols . qi si ni ar qi si ni . lai lai lai . lalas . ~~
i look so fat in this pic la !! how can it be like tat . like tat jiu buey gam le la . ewwww . and ehs , am i tat short ? hees .

mr.bryan said i put james pic on my dp in msn . he bushuang . so i ask him send me his pic . then here i am to put on blog . haas .

i stayed home all day todae except for at night around 9 something . staying home nowadays to rot okays . im damn bored . its not tat no one asked me out , its just tat im lazy . ehehes . =X . can u imagine like for james they all , i have to like go to woodlands ? and then xiaoshan coussie and huiping baobeix all the way to batok ? and others are like sengkang , amk , tpy . . etc .. .. all so far from me . so maybe i should kao lu wad my father say . moving to amk . hahas . so let's talk about at night then . ti tie de james and wenzhong came all the way to my house here to find me . thot ORANGE was cominq , but tio tua , he never come . lols . and then when i went down . sat at blk12 drink water . hahas . called xiaozhi to ask if he's behind . then he pop up all of a sudden when i was on the next line with my pa . then ask if renjie was behind too ? xiaozhi said , yaya . . lols . then called him . due to missing me too much , he came in front . lols . becas i don wana go behind to see ah huat they all . kinda of kong bu u see ? lols . after talking for awhile , saw jeremy walking pass . DA hi awhile , he came also . with two stacks of 5o dollars notes . lols . didn't concentrate on how all of the 5o bucks came cas i was talking to james and wenzhong . lols . then after that jeremy dunno go where . then talk talk talk , xiaozhi go kbox , renjie go back behind . then ask james and wenzhong go my block downstairs talk . cas sit there kinda kong bu ehs . got one uncle keep looking , dunno see wad .. hahas . after tat downstairs take photos , bla bla bla . then around 1o.55 ? i went back up home . use com , watch tv . baby called anws , kinda quarreled again . and then i just kup the fone . don really wanna listen to his voice and his excuses . hmmms . dunno , my fault too anws . slacking around home , messagin with adriano . since around 7 something he message with me till midnight 5 something . talked kinda loads of things and then he went back to sleep . around 4 something dabudian call me . miracle ehs . i thot she sleep le nehs . talked til around 6 plus she went to sleep . im here to blog then . bryan and david MIA , must be too tired . arghs , wadever . hahas . at least im having peace tonight . oppps . hahas . so thats todae lurhs . nothing much . . .

oh .. i realise something . alot ppl change blogskin . i like me , dabudian and huiping de ehs . three of us de kinda the same . hahas . i finally xiang tong to like u know , ehs , link ppl ? hahas . im not lazy to link anymore !! hahas . and kinda starting to reply all tags with concentration . muahahahas . u see ? im good .. lalas . aiya . nonsense . nothing to blog todae nehs . cant think of anything now. my mind is like , ehs , HALF DEAD ? hahas . damn . wash my mind pls . anw , papa leaving singapore on the 2oth . so i have to live 2 days on my own . and then 22nd going to taiwan le . arghs . i cant bare to leave again . not sure whether im gonna have fun there but hmms , smiles to going overseas ! long long one time de chance . ahahas . heading of for starcruise with bryan and guys around next year march , MAYBE ~ its a maybe only . they're alrights . the probs lies within me and dabudian thats all . hahas . so lets see how bahs . needa gather loads and loads of ppl to go . then i have more chances of going . muahahahas . next year having chalet during my b'dae . and next year its a must . no more out of cash man . save money ! hahas . kaes la . lazy to blog liaos . go see my friendster le . wheee =) .

darling ger ` 5 kinda off to perfect guys , yet none im interested in . is there like something happening to me or has my mind gone headwires in relationships ? let it be man , let it be . time would decide every decisions then . by the time , let's see whose true and whose not . realise i've met alot of bastards in my life , so let's see how things goes . im not really good either , but im glad i scolded them bastards . i don't know why . same words , let it be .....

No comments: