Monday, December 04, 2006

jing zhao didi go to aus le . for two years . sobs . take care my didi . loved alrights . =) .


and then when u were trying to show care and concern to people around you , they get the wrong idea . then loads of things start to happen again . and then when u don wanna them to mistook anything , u stop showing ur care and concern , they say u changed . and then when even u stop , some can even say , oh , you don't love me lerhs . so should u start caring people or stop it ? or maybe say clearly ? but if everyone takes the wrong idea now and then , i rather the world be a heartless one then . i really don't understand or maybe i should say i really don't know how to show the right care and concern to the people around u . when u silently worry for them , they think u don't worry for them . when you tell them that u really worry for them , they don't give a damn . so how ? shake me awake man , shake me hard . or why not slap me awake man , like once danbai did to me . wake up man wake up !! what's with the world man . and what is the damn god doing man ? did he forget his duties ? where's all the angels that everyone is talking about ? damn it man . i find my damn courage to talk to her and she went offline . must be com hang or something man . farking fated u know . can you imagine thhose kind of disappointed feelings . AND NOW MY DAMN COM IS SO NOISY , cant those guys stop talking ? let's think about how to start the conversation again with calm words man . but don't put hopes that she's going tmr . cas she might have cancel the thing or something again yarhs . oh ... so thats me , my fren said suddenly in msn . damn , he told me i was a bad-tempered one . thats why born into this world to go through up and downs to learn . ARH ~~ pathetic me .

and one of this guy im talking to , he asked me why hasn't i sleep ? i told him , i cant . sleepless nights u see . and he told me , " i'll get u 5 tiger beers , 2 pure cups of vodka " and u can go to sleep . i told him . " nono , one tiger , 1 pure vodka and im gone =D . " . then i continue nono , why not just a cup of martell and u see my lying there , BLURED OUT . oh my tians . and then he just said again , " u're better , at least stil can one cup vodka , i last time 14 , one tiger and im DEAD " . damn , i wonder how much he can take now man . oh . and BOBO came talking to me now , telling me i finally replied . and i was like , no , u didn't chat with me . two idiots argueing on msn . wanted to book me for one of these days , but i told him , oh , too bad . im FULLY BOOKED . after dec14 then . i have aloy's chalet on the 11 to 13 . like what he said , choco and vanilla is a must . i was like " oh , depends on her then . " was force to ton on the 12 , i wonder if i can . BOBO then said , i have a chalet from 11 to 13 too , at costa sand , how about urs ? see , i told u , its fated , too bad i told him again . mine's at changi =D . and he said , oh , i understand , u guys love ahguas . yesyes , i love them so much .

didn't meet beibei darling todae . due to her , not my fault . cas she called around 1 something and said right away " darling , todae cant make it , sorry . my cb mum suddenly told me wanna go malaysia and i told her i got appointetment but she don listen . . . . . " continue with her talk , i forgot what she said as i was sleeping . =X . anw , good too . cas i slept at 11 something early in the morning todae . i needa rest . whoohooo . message her just to ask her if tues she wanna come along with me and baobao sweetie . cas we're going down to town and bugis . so spot us there . she said alrights =) . and i'am going to tell sweetie straight after she comes online . i wonder if they know each other cas darling told me that she knew one baobao , but wondering if its the same . oh pray to god , i hope its the same . so see them this tues , i miss ya peeps . loved .

mr.KC bro was like talking to me just now , which i got a fright . he was asking if i was okay anot . just say everything out . don say nothing has happened . so i continue with my story and he was like " oh , this is damn stupid man . " so i was like , yes i agree . but ehs , i didn't know just a small thing like that and she brought everything up . then we continue talking , and i really don't understand why he thanked me for telling her . damn it , what's with me man . and then he was like telling me , sometimes she's really funny , dunno what she thinking . and then something stroke my head , i realise this is the third person telling me . FIRST SYL , SECOND is someone i shouldn't say out . becas that person only agree . okays . damn . whatever it is , AHBEE told me to say sorry instead of waiting . so like what i said , damn , i talked to her and she went offline . god's playing with us man . shit it . after that was telling him about the thing she wrote about relationship , then he said ' oh ya , thats the part he forgot to tell me . and then he said . she had really gone abit too far this part . so i was like ya ya , i agree . then he said again " why write til make people think u so cheap when u were only trying out ? " . again , lost of words . i said hais . then i said , but she has already wrote , people think im cheap then . and then he said " oh , let people say wat they want . becas if its isn't the truth , you needn't feel dangered rights ? my dear , relax " . awww , i lost my words again . and then he told me to calm down , wait til both of us relax and then talk . then said again , dont think so much . off he went to his games i think . im not sure about him sometimes . good or bad catogary should i put him in ? ohhhh , im stil in a total shock he talked to me , but im glad he stayed by side . take care my bro .

baby finally started his work smoothly . no late , no quarrelings . as a promoter at taka 3rd floor , toy's department . darling , enjoy , but don work too hard or tire urself out alrights . xin ku ni le . rmb i said i saw him online this morning ? oh god , he came online for fun . then he went to bath , came back to the com . chat less than 5 mins and he told me he was going . he said " ur husband me going to work to yang u this pig . " so i was like , oh , im a pig to him . ON DIET ! first thing which came on my mind . then i think how i pass my days nowadays . let me tell you . wake up around 7something in the night , use com , watch tv till morning 1o something to 12 something . go to sleep again . unless meeting anyone in the afternoon , sleeping time would be 9 something . lost the sense of time , so im only eating a meal a dae . oh my tian ! but im still not thin enough . continue like this maybe ? awww , anw , hubby is off to sleep again becas he's working tmr again ! ewww . zhen de xin ku ni le . but hey baby , pls rmb to save money and not spent them right away always alrights . =) , take care boy .

oh my god . taxi uncle just called me ! i got a fright man . i thought he miss me or something . lols . anw , let me explain to u how i know this taxi uncle and how he helped me . oh . his totally my angel =) . last year christmas i think ? i forget le . but i rmb we booked his taxi behind paragon . i rmb me , her , samantha , roselyn and chiwen . ya . each send home and some went to rose house . we were damn noisy but fun . he also pei us noisy . then when we were going down the car , he exchange numbers with us . at first we tot he was a bian tai , we didn't bother to care but stil exchange numbers . hahas . lame pork . then he did message me only . dunno why . did not keep in contact anws . only till the time i start running out at night , always call him . =) . surprise i still keep his number rights ? i told u , im good . muahahahas . then everytime take his taxi without paying , if not jiu shi pay lesser than the amount . everytime before getting off the car , he would push a 1o bucks to me . tell me rmb to eat and take care of myself . well , pss ppss , i know his secrets too . his a ex convict . but why care ? wo jiu shi kan hao ta , zhen yang ? then this few weeks tio lock at home , hasn't been contacting him . so i was surprise when he called me just . asking me where am i and bla bla bla , then suddenly say he got some guys to jie shao me . LOLS . and then pass the fone to those guy . damn . guess who are they ? he say his brothers . lalas then . all so guai lan , but say 18 , 17 , 16 years old . arghs . uncle told me they were handsome , i was like . oh then ? LOLS . ask uncle where they were , and he said , at pasir ris diao yu . then i said " oh damn , never jio me go " then he said , okays lors . i now go fetch u or u take taxi down i pay . so aiseh hors ? damn man really damn it . i love him man . THEN I REJECT CAS I CANT EVEN GET OUT . if not i've been outside now . oh my tians . then he said alrights , next time we go cycling or got anything , call u again . then i said sure , bye , take care ! =D . perfect him rights ? but uncle , really wanna thank u alot for always being there when we were out of cash or something . thanks . =) .

No comments: