Friday, December 08, 2006

warn u here , its not that i've stop saying u . u're getting on my nerves , just wait .

hahas . kaes , let me say about todae . slept only this morning around 9 something . then at night 7 like that then wake up ehs . hees . becas dad had earlied bought dinner for me . so when i wake up , i came to use com , and then watch XIAOQI ! hahas . then went to take mam mam to eat . was talking to baby's fren and aloy they all on msn . telling baby's fren kenny about the thing to tell baby . then he was like , aiya , nvm de la , he everytime sibei zidong de . reach my house jiu will call u lerhs . then i was like . CANNOT ! MUST TELL HIM I NEVER FIND HIM BECAS I WAKE UP LATE ! lols . after that i jiu watch tv , den suddenly huiping baobeix [ NIUNAI ] call me . then ask her what happen . she ask me go down east coast ehs . cas she very bored . lols . then keep phscoing my go down . too bad i cant lurhs . then she don believe , so i ask papa . then pa say NO ! then she sians . keep talking very long . then coussie take over phone . then tell aiping they all say actually i her cousin . then they all like so surprise . lols . dunno`em lurhs . siao siao derhs . after that cas they wana go cycling le , so put down fone . use com , bla bla bla then just now 2 something laobudian call . say i MIA and bla bla bla de . then say booked me on the 22nd of DEC . got the dunno whose b'dae ehs . like that lors . then talk talk talk . just put down . after blogging i jiu continue pack my things for later on . COUNTING FROM NOW , I HAVE 11 HOURS MORE IN SINGAPORE . arghs . i'll miss alot ppl lurhs . sobx sobx . if baby can wake up at 6 , i'll be meeting him at 7 for breakfast or something . see baby for last time lurhs . ewww . ewww . yeahs , anyway , going for 4 daes . come back jiu go chalet . thurs meeting benjamin , colin , yuwei didi , huiping baobeix , xiaoshan coussie and ahroy . whheeee ! got BIKE to sit again ! muahahahas . like that bahs . thats todae and for the rest of the week . might be meetin pamela darling [ CHERISH ] next sat . fridae might be meeting baby bahs . FULL . ewwww . then see when meet adriano , cas they toot toot sia - ing me say what got alot ghost stories to share . cb hors ? lols . then just now he at fren house decorate the house finish jiu message me ask me what i doing . i so surprise ehs . then message till now lors . hahas . but hey mr.adriano , i know lurhs . u ask me take care myself le , u also alrights . got acting and training dancing for this sunday de star awards . see ya soon =D .

ehs . baby just called me ! so late le ! he haven sleep !! 3.32 am now okays ?! then he say what nono , is woke up by that stupid dog ! ARGHS ! HIS HOUSE GOT DOG LE !! PUPPY LAI DE ! YEAH !!! then he say the stupid puppy give eeewwing . lols . idiot ehs u , keep scolding my puppy laogong . hahas . =X . told baby to bring that puppy with him tmr morning when meet me . yeah !! =D . kaes , he went back to sleep lerhs , nites baby . muacks .

i just found some videos i've been finding for long on youtube when talking on fone with huiping baobeix and coussie ytd . and i realise i know how to shout all the poems =X . opppx . although the poems are already very very very very long le . but hmms , i stil think so long yi lai , these are the few i love the most . especially the first one im putting down , i've been finding for years !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbuh5mRFMfw

second one . its not the full story . the editted it . last time full story nicer , but now they cut the full story to loads of half half half ~ then i lazy put so many . so put up the longest and better de . =) .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OdTycw2pVw

third one . but abit mix up . cas its not the original one , i know that . im not stupid . i use to have the whole CD . promise pohmeng kor not to give anyone or lent . too bad for me , i lent that sean . and i cant get it back anymore . fark him off . ccb .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXScT8vXe3I

kaes kaes . going le . i give til here only ehs . others u guys wan go find urself .hmmms . either this is my last blog or later one more jiu no more le . u guys gotta wait for maybe around 4 days more affter i come back ? hahas . see ya peeps . =D . i wil miss u guys de lurhs . sobx sobx . byes ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a full day of yours u wrote here, hahahx