Saturday, December 16, 2006

i don wanna be that murderer to kill your heart , and to kill you . i don wanna be .. .. .. *

pics ! stil got loads more . but cant put in com . fone spoil . lols . xD . slowly wait arhs . wait til mr.james decide to put . lols . kaes kaes . anw , left , huiping baobeix [ NiUnAiX ] , middle is nonsense , right . of cas if my coussie i loved lurhs . =D .
coussie said " i wan take with u , i want ! " then i stripe off my jacket . lols . was at JP lurhs . with mr.james and mr.wenzhong . lols .
say hello to us . lols .
iLOVED this pic lurhs . lols . but i have a lj face in it . lalas .
our spidey spidey . OUR RETARDED SPIDEY ! lols .

say hello to us again . see baobeix face , like pig ehs . shhhh . opppx * runs away * . whakakas .

oh hi peeps !! long long no see . =) . lets start from the dae i came back from thailand alrights . arghs , anw , i fell sick there . lols . so didn't buy alot of things . but i stil got those presents for some . and i can see they are very satisfied . =D . muahahahas . reached home around night 11 plus , was feeling quite high [ whees ] becas i finally get the chance to touch my com and fone . i won't forget how i on my com and when i get online , the way those idiots bomb me on msn . arghs , but i was glad for something . the first person was adriano . =D . thanks tootie ! =D . and then i chatted on fone with dabudian .. prepare the presents . guess what i get for those peeps . baby got a jacket , two shirts , a perfurm i bought in changi ! its ex okays ?! .damn . and then some food and monkey keychains for his friends =D . got laobudian a shirt , a kuzi , a monkey keychain and others i forgot . =X . her sister got a hello kitty pouch ! whakakakas . david got a shirt plus to limited keychains . damn . my bryan got a NICE shirt and a belt =D . others like coussie , ahben and baobeix , etc .. got limited keychains . lalas . judy one was the most limited one , a la bi xiaoxin , those hang fone de . i can see she's satisfied , and i know she loves me =D . my love for judy , muahahas . well , those peeps who didn't receive or something , wait til i get back from taiwan end of this month bahs . lalas . anw , second dae i came back was tues , was suppose to have aloy's chalet . but didn't make for it , instead i went to meet dabudian , coussie , baobeix , james and wenzhong at JP . aloy cousellor , sorry lurhs . i know i disappoint u . =x . then went down to meet shaowei baobeix first , and then kahleong was with him . so noisy the both of us . stil the same , kp here kp there . lols . after tat james and wenzhong came and then we went to the mrt there to wait for the two princess who took their own time coming down . then when they reached , smoke le jiu go back JP . ccb , i think on tat dae my face got put 3 words ehs " please diao me " . damn . but nvm , im kind , i don care . i just wanted to enjoy my day tat dae . lalas . went walking around and then took fotos . after tat coussie and baobeix wanted to go find ahjohn they all . then i don wanna go down , cas it was kinda late for me to do so . but james and wenzhong stil left down to pei us =D . went to smoke again and they to billy bonkers to get a drink . stupid stubborn idiot , we said we didnt want to drink stil order for us . worst , james ordered chocolate and vanilla shake . arghs ~~ see la , waste money . we didn't even finish half the drink lurhs . gotta go home after the drink so i went off with dabudian . james and wenzhong went down to find ahjohn and guys . after tat at night same lo , chat on fone and bla bla bla .

next dae was sleepign when received a call from judy asking if she could come my house around 3 something . then i said alrights , straight after i put down , coussie called me to pei her go put ak . ARGHS . . then i called judy to tell her i cant let her come le . lucky she said nvm . phew , im sorry oh .. then in the end she came to pass dabudian's fone to me and then her fren who was with her bought chicken rice for me without telling me . SURPRISE =D . wheeee . loved =) . thanks gurl . soon after i prepare , then went down . too bad dabudian already met coussie , so they went to eat first . alalalas . hai me walk so far ehs . faints . then rush back to peni , choose here and there , finally coussie chose a scorpion for her kidney there . lols . she wanted to put there de ! lalalas . then she put , we see , see her tong ku i also gek xim . lols . after tat i backside itchy wanna put also . then go chose one spidey . damn . actually put neck behind , then coussie scared her mummy see . so choose again , actually put at stomach there . then two idiots us scared , don wan . the end put shoulder . arghs ! actually my shoulder is leave for my star star de . ! tsk tsk . nvm ~~ . hehes . i was like shouting all kinds of vulgarities becas really pain lurhs . bone ehs . ke lian , pathetic me . LOLS . then soon coussie say wanna go back batok find frens . then we both don wan , so we go find baby . cas from i come back , stil haven see him . whee . then he so surprise lurhs , cas i never tel him ma . then he shouted NNB , then the boss there . lols . after tat pei him walk around le , smoke le , talk le , me and dabudian jiu go home le . like this lo . rest of the night also same . bla bla bla . lols . lalas .

on thurs early morning 5 something , bryan called me to chat . then david called around 6 something . conference . then after tat david suggested for breakfast . i said orhs . lols . then they came down around 8 something . i fell asleep . opppps . nvm la , cas in the end they also cominq my house de ma . lols . bryan was like bombing my fone when they reached then i said i didn't want to go for breakfast le . they finish le zai come up . so after they finish , they come up lo . i look like a sotong when i open the door ! sobx sobx . cas really tired ma . damn . after tat they woke me up la , ewww . they david sit on my bed , bryan lie on my bed . then i help him manicure his fingers . lols . paint black and white . lols . then i keep shouting cas he keep say not nice . lols . then david at there rot , after tat go use com . then we three at there play play play then after tat massage for bryan . then david kpkp . lols . the end i become maid lors , both also tio . lols . then around 3 something ehs , we three cannot tahan liaos . all go sleep . stupid lehs , we three squeeze my bed lehs . damn . kana hamburger . in the end david don wan sleep le , so come use com . then me and bryan go orh orh lors . 2 idiots so fast jiu doze off . sleep til 6 something i wake up go call dabudian . then david jiu run go rest on my bed lors . aiyo . bu guan la . hahas . after tat i came in ask them stil don wan go meet jinqi they all mehs . they say stil wait i ask , they also tio gan liaos . lols. actually 1 meet them , til now stil sleeping . lols . guess wad , suddenly pa came back . whooohoooo ~ . lols . no la , nothing happen . scare u all nia . lols . then i don wan see his face , so i ask bryan and david quick go meet them . then i prepare go meet dabudian for seoul gardan . lols . they marina south we seoul gardan la . lalas . we belong to the higer class rank . hahas . then call tiff to ask if wanna come down bugis . she say ok lo . wa , first time nehs . ehehehes . then instead of waiting for dabudian , we go down arcade play . oppps . then went up find her then go down arcade again . after arcade , went down to the basement carpark there take photo . stupid right ? tiff la . lols . then after tat take le she went home , we both go eat . yum yum . then james was messaging me whole dae ma . then he also bo come down bugis so i also LL , cant see him . idiot him ask if i saw michelle , damn rights . so er xin la , he know we enemies . thats why . lols . after eating when on the way wanna go home , saw steph and joshua . lols . after some smiling and da hi , we walked off . reached back home , use com , doze off , woke up again now to use com lo . lalas . ban cant go out for a week but aiya , bu ke neng de . lols . 2 daes nia . after tat jiu chiong liaos . pa la , kpkp . now wake up liaos also kpkp . then i at there say , " early morning kpkp , u buey sian i also sians " then he say " si mi kpkp " . then i say " aiya , close my door la . kaos . early morning [ in hokkien ] always spoil my mood " then he close my door , now currently in the toilet dabian . lols . hao la . tats all . =) .

shaowei , every word and everything u say , i would always rmb . ur words are so important tat it can affect my moods now and then . i know it was my fault to let u go , and i've repeated times and times for this . but u've gotta know u're with emily now and i don wanna be said for a bitch just becas of how u think and how am i gonna truely react to it u know . get my meaning ? that dae at JP , the way so close u walk off and then she came suddenly . the way u hugged her and the way u both talk , i really really wanted to get out of JP at that damn right moment . imagining u just told me how much u miss me and then at the next moment , i saw u hugging her , it hurts . really . how i walked pass the both of u , without u even glancing , hurts more . she's stil important to u , becas if she's isn't , you wouldn't be like tat . llike wad u told me , you mind her alot but dunno why not me . but boy , like what i said , maybe like u and her . after months or something , we might be together again . no one knows what's gonna happen next anw . im really sorry about the dinner tonight . i just knew tat i cant get out cas my dad wouldn't let . and i didn't wanna go becas of ur friends . what would they think ? would u think for me before asking me to go these kind of events ? u said u left her ticket for me , but im sorry . i really cant go , even if i can , i really don have the face to face ur friends becas u're attach , i am too . nvm if they don know im attach , but its u . i know how frustrated and angry u are now becas i cant make it . but cool down and then we'll talk again alrights . i hope u understand the difficulty im standing on . i promise i wil meet u so soon alrights . about the chalet u told me about on 22nd dec , baobeix , im sorry , i also cant make it . im leaving off to taiwan tat dae , my dad just told me . im going til the 27th . try to contact u as soon as i come back alrights . u gonna have to take care of urself alrights . seeing u like tat , hurts . promise me to stay happy ? =) . smoochies .

hey baby boy . thanks for tolerating my character and attitude always . especially when times i cant meet u and i always meet my frens . especially what happen ytd , the way i raise my voice at u just becas i was sleeping and felt really pek chek becas u were bombing my fone for so many times . i know u miss me , i know u just wanna hear my voice , but im really sorry for what i did . im sorry i didn't understand ur feelings about ur puppy ur mum's givnig away . i know u've been with it for daes , u hurt too . i know the feeling . becas the way i let bian bian went that moment , i cried too . was talking about u with xinhui when we were havin our dinner , and we know u're a very very good boyfriend . u're a very very understanding one . the way u showed me ur attitude the last time , and then we quarreled becas of tat , in the end u changed for me . u're those kind , serious yet fun . understanding yet tolerating inside ur heart . and many many other more good things about u . isit good for u to stay with me ? im stil thinking , thinking whether should i let u go . there are better girls outside who can make u smile better like i made u smile . there are girls outside who're waiting for u . im really wondering if i should let u go . ni tai guo hao , hao dao rang wo gan jue wo pei bu shang ni . dong marhs ? hais . let time decide bahs . hmmms . . .

kaes kaes , going off le . maybe later zai blog more bahs . im off to rest again . yawns . im quite tired again le . anw , write some stupid words down first . invented by me and bryan . how do u say oh my god in chinese ? not oh my tian , is oh my shen . lols . how about shit it ? " shi ta ! " lols . and then holy shit ? " shen shen de shi " [ some of u might dunno how to pronouce this shen shen , got ying diao de . think ! lols ] . and then wad the fuck is " she me xing ?! " lols . think okays ? gogogo . go think of how to read . hahas . kaes kaes . going le larhs . take care darling peeps . smuacks .

No comments: