Thursday, December 21, 2006

baby , i let u go . and i stil prefer this decision i've made , to let u go . im sorry if i have ever made u cry . im sorry for everything . *

been meeting adriano and dabudian nowadays . nahs , not nowadays . is this few days . first dae meet him was on tues , when dabudian went to johor very very early in the morning . went down all the way to tamp , reached there around 8 . then was buying things when he suddenly appeared behind me with both of his frens . tio shock and very pai seh . no comments . lols . after awhile they jiu wan go mam mam . so i go walk walk myself lo . so long never go down tamp le . at first thot of calling beibei darling . in the end , never , cas got a feeling she wun be there that dae . after tat he ask me go food court find them , jiu go lo . damn pai seh lawhs . see him i jiu laugh . also dunno why . lols . then after tat go chou yan with his frens , he don smoke anws . then his frens left and leave me and him . then go walk walk lo . go take NEOS . weets . soon jiu go home le . wad happen for the rest of the time , keep as memories . lols .
todae he got to go acting , early morning 7 jiu must wake up liaos . then at first wanted to stay up to 6.45 to message him . but in the end also bo , cas i doze off around 5 something . oppps . cas he went orh orh around 2 something , den message me around 4 something , i xia dao , thot why he haven sleep . then he say wad cas he dreamt of someone squeezing his ear . then i was like laughing la . cas i was like pulling his ear at tamp . lols . then i became his nightmare ! ARH ! lols . then i very lazy talk on fone ytd , but stil talk awhile . then force him back to sleep . was looking at the NEOS we took , then i suddenly rmb some other things . arghs , nvm , its over anws . haas . back to todae , went to town to meet dabudian , was suppose to go kbox , but adriano said he had no voice todae and very tired , so as a good girl , we went to watch movie instead . lols . bought the tix befer he came . lols . saw xiaolyn jie and her fren , at first and cinema jiu saw them le , then dui diao somemore . was wondering if its her ... in the end , fate came , she was standing in front of us when we were taking the escalator . then i whisper , esther , lols , the she turn her head . talk talk til MORE THAN WORDS there then she jiu go le . went down to wait for adriano , the he came walking like a duck again . lols . stupid lurhs . then went to catch the movie , cas late le . we watched CINDERLLA . so farking kong bu , especially the ending . nearly scare the hell of me . after tat jiu go buy drink then took the MRT back home . cas dabudian cominq to stay at my house todae , so he also send me home . papa early jiu go peneng le . ewww . like tat lo . JAMES , SORRY LURHS , I REALLY LAZY TALK ON FONE . THATS WHY NEVER CALL U . ONLY MESSAGE . hees . i hope u understand lurhs . faints . xD . now dabudian behind me painting her nails , i blogging lors . oh ya , just now on the way back home , also saw zhaoxuan and kai and joey . not joey foo , is sec 3 de . then talk all the way home . cas they also taking the same bus . thats all for todae . =) .

nort sure about tmr , might not be going out . cas promise papa not to go out tmr . have to really apologise to KENDRA GIRLFRIEND & HUIPING BAOBEIX . cas asked me out tmr but i cant confirm or make it . suppose to meet SIMAN BAOBEIX also , but the end ye shi mei you . DUI BU QI ! hmmms . if tmr staying at home with dabudian , adraino cominq find us at my house . then the next dae im leaving to taiwan . leaving home around 1 plus bahs . yawns . might be meeting james and guys in the morning . not confirm . thats all bahs . maybe back from taiwan le , wil blogged more de . hmmms . * hugs *

the purpose of cominq to blog todae becas i had some reasons . dabudian was looking at her friendster and we saw her viewing dabudian . so went to her profile to see . then all of a sudden after reading HER blog , i had some things to said to that guy who left me . " boy , no idea if u're reading my blog . but to confess the truth , the person who tagged me about u , the first person i thot was u . cas no one , none of my frens other than dabudian would asked or talked about u . the truth i want to know is simple , why is she putting FEB 2oo6 . why isit 1oth month anni . i don wanna know how much u feel for me . i just wanna know wad's happening . if u're thinking about the testi u saw , maybe , the im telling u again , its that person who wrote like tat , i didn't time u . u never asked who was he or wadever , u just said break . i didn't bother to explain either becas u didn't even want to know . yes , the reason i asked dabudian to add her , was becas i wanted to see her profile . and its somehow ridiculous for me to add her . so if u really get farked up about my wishlist then i really BWG . alrights ? maybe when one dae , im really not interested in knowinq le , or i know le , i wil delete or change it de . just take care bahs . i just read HER blog , she said something that i think its so true , SHE FELT LIKE SHE"S JUST UR PRESENT ONE , AND SHE WILL NOT BE UR FUTURE . duno whether she's talking about u . but boy , when i was with u , this was wad i felt too . *

syl just called me to niam . say he just came back from somekind of disco . and due to raining , he drop his keys and money . he don't even know only til he reached outside his house . and guess how much the money is , $5oo over . lols . LOLS . xD . being two baddies , we laughed and even asked where he drop . we now go out find . lols . damn funny lurhs . [ 5 mins of break ] . okays , after dabudian talking to him , he found it . u know where isit ? inside the cab . lols . heng he went down first and his fren was taking the same taxi on the way back home . lalas . wad kind of tian li is this . nonsense man . lols . kaes la . this is END OF HIS STORY . lols . david called me ytd to talk talk , todae call me go chalet but i didn't go . cas i heard JODY's name . really don wanna see him . lols . so didn't go . brian went MIA . lalas . anw , for the past few blogs , i've been saying bryan . actually is spell as BRIAN . oppps . sorry ! wheee . kaes la . end le end le . no pics nothing . blog also sians . lols . BYES !!

darling ger ` TO THOSE PEEPS WHO READ MY BLOG . PLS KINDLY SHUDUP IF U DON LIKE ME OR SOMETHING . DON COME SPAM MY BLOG OR ANYTHING . ITS USELESS . AND I DON NEED ANY COMMENTS XD . ITS REALLY THE FACT WHAT , ITS MY LIFE , U CARE SO MUCH FOR WHAT . I ALSO BO HUAN TIO U . RIGHTS RIGHTS ?! AND IF U DON LIKE , DON LOVE ME , HATE ME TO THE CORE , THEN CAN I ASK , WHY ARE U READING MY BLOG ? SO KPO FOR WHAT . AIYO , ALL VERY NONSENSE DE NEHS . and oh ya , saying me a bitch , want me to confess . sure , i confess , u also LL rights ? also nothing to say dui ma ? say i innoncent , okays , indeed i am , how old i am only ? . and omg , these things im telling to that annon . whoever it is , i was told by dabudian it might be someone around me becas u kinda like UNDERSTAND ME ? =) . and by spamming my blog , do u realise it makes u a bitch or bastard too ? don u think so ? so kindly just care about ur own business , not mine . i've been through ppl saying me fake , saying me a slut , a wadever , but do u think i ever care ? yes , to those who are my beloves , and if they say this to me , i care , i try to change . but to those who ain't my beloves or anyone , i really don care . and i really really hope u would fark off far away . like wad i say , why spam me ? why not just give me a slap right in front of my friends to wake me up from my senses ? [ ehs , like wadever u think i should wake up from ] . why not ? im kindly telling u , im waiting . . =) . take loads of care urself okays , bu yao lai fan wo .

and ya , was reading through AISU's blog [ although i don't know her ] . and im telling to tat bitch here . u know who u are . i like people around me copying me , jiu shi pian pian don like to see the things i once said in ur blog . let it be let it be , who don't know i just wrote this in my previous blog . and as soon as i read ur blog , oh my shen , i saw the same words . pls lurhs , ur SPIDER or dunno who dunno who . don need ka my jiao wei in front of them de . want , jiu char bo ownself settle . don need ask those guys to entertain u or something . or wadever u are thinking . come to me straight if u really buey song with me . dong ma ? don need shoot me with ur smiles and laughters after i've said u de , to others , u wil qi them . to me , really no use de . and pls la hors , don only now go find those chao ah lian come find me la hors . we play fair la hors , i wait for u . =0 ... ... someone's gonna say she's not as childish as me again . oh ~~ i'll continue with my life anw . just hope u would fark of from my sight asap . especially when sch starts ! omg , say til sch starts ! ARGHS !! my nightmare ! tians . MAY GOD BLESS VIONNACHAN . AMEN .

and oh ya oh ya . last thing before i go to sleep . SHAN COUSSIE , i don't wanna u think so much le alrights . those things have happen for so long , and he's already not beside u . u have to smile to ur future instead of always thinking of him alrights . i use to dunno wad u are talking on ur blog or msn nick , but now noe le , so these are my concerns alrights . im here for u rights ? u know that . play is play , serious is serious . we know that . so don think so much le kaes . memories are memories , if he's fated to be urs , he wil be back de . those times he dote and love u , all gone le . so u just have to find someone new alrights . im sure there's guys better than me , im sure there's guys who love u more than him . u're a nice girl , my nice cousin , so don give up everything just becas of him . kaes ? i'll meet u asap after i come back from taiwan yarhs . like how i *hooked fingers* with huiping , i PROMISE her i'll meet u guys with ben they all soon alrights . no more sleeping over time , or never go le . the next time we meet , i'll be there . take very good care of urself alrights . loved . xD . hmmms .

No comments: