Sunday, October 01, 2006

you said , let bygones be bygones . you do only love me so much now , and this is the only thing you know . hugs . *

lovely lovely loved loved . * lalas . i'am his zhu zhu !! poor me , being forced to eat . he use forced derhs !! bian tai arhs !! poor me gotta gubble the stupid kfc down . roar .
see the height of ours . but ehs . i never stand straight . so add a little more CM * ~~ lols . no choice , he's tall . ~ BOO !

sentosa siao ! lols . *

when i have my rights and freedom to write my things in my blog ! you afraid that don read my blog , thats all . arghs , whatever , im in a very bad mood now . whatever .. .. ..


My dear brother , i've known you for years , but i've never seen u like this before . im crying for her while she's sleeping , after what you said again . yes , its her fault three times , but she's knows now , and u're not caring anymore . if i were her , i would have early given up on u and find someone so much better than you . too bad , her taste is so high , she's doesn't even wan any one , but you . even if there's someone so much better than u in front of her , waiting for her , she won't want , but only you . always at times , i really wanna slap the hell out of her to wake her up , but i know how she feels , and i don't slap . i tried telling her all kinds of ways , to get you back but there was this last thing i always try to keep it from her , i never asked her to talk to yuo herself , open herself to you . i thought you were like other guys , more understanding even , and maybe , would be giving more chances . a year has pass , but everything changed . too bad for her , maybe . too late for her too , maybe . like what you said , if i were really her best friend , i wouldn't clear up things for her , i would not want to pamper and protect her anymore , let her grow up . okays , i will . i will let her clear up her own mess with you . i will let her start anew herself maybe . i will not let her cry over for you again . no more words from you , no more , cause if you can hurt me , you will hurt her more . don't tag her blog anymore , don't , because this time , she will know , you're actually tagging only because you have nothing to do . let it be , let it be , i hope she learns her lesson , i hope she learns not to put her confidence and TASTE so high anymore , i hope she would let bygones be bygones . i wish her luck , i wish you too . yes , you take good care of youself too . don't worry , i'll be able to take good care of myself , yes i will .

this few days really happen alot of things hmms . but i realise something , i lose my night life , i lost my friends too . maybe not lost them , maybe they're still here , but i just can't feel them like i use too anymore . i will , get back my night life asap ! i will ! i will not want myself to lose any more friends like i use to last time . no more last time .

darlinq ger ` i took a risk to accept you , i thot maybe only a week , and i'll let you go . but i never thought you would be so sweet , caring and loving . i never thought i would have fell for you . i don need you to be the perfect guy , im not chiwen , not xin hui . i don need high taste , i don't believe in this kind of nonsense . and im glad i didn't believe =) , if not i wouldn't have found you . baby , its you i've been finding for . i realise . everything you do , everything you say , everything ..... its all i want . thank you for trying to bright up my day everyday . thank you . you tolerate my mood swings , my shoutings , my yelling , my bad moods , yet u did nothing but try to make me smiles . even if you were in a really bad mood , you didn't do anything but smile =) . thanks . loved =) . you really dont have to be perfect baby , you don't have those perfect look , but for me , you're perfect enough to be my loving baby . smoochies .

No comments: