Monday, October 02, 2006

ur kisses bright my day , and made me forget totally about him . ain't a bitch , but its the fact . =) .

if you don't know me , don't understand me , dosen't know what situation am i in now , den shudup alrights ? =) . and to those who know me , know what situation am i in now , understand me derhs , surprise by this pic bahs ? don't worry , i've known him for years =) .
pei marhs ? lols . cos allot ppl say we very pei . lols . * blurred * i preferred this pic second . he said first . lols . nvm ~ miss u darlinq . =D .
he said " kiss me larhs " . i said " hurhs , lols . really ? " hahas . did kiss dao ta larhs , but the pic seems like don have right ?? lalas . ni men bei pian lerhs . muahahas .
after she lost her child , she became so depress , nvm , i'll understand . lols .
but for me , i think i look like a auntie larhs , when that tiff say i look like a horse . arghs ~ damn it . .hahas . like a nanny so depress right ? lalas . hahas .
the dress's too bright for her , cos she's black larhs . lols .
a bee or a butterfly ? lols .
being young at age , its only once in a lifetime =P .

rose . i prepare it derhs , scared later got gaga come arhs , i must throw . den it wil vanish . lols . WATCH STAY ALIVE and u'll know what im talking . lols . throw throw throw ~~ weets =D .



ahahas . have already watch STAY ALIVE with joyce ! but watch once again todae . and so qiao that , she watched with her darlinq todae again too . weets =D . hmmms . because was saying with chocolate ytd about the show , den she said she wanted to watch . so i said alrights , don mind watching again . so watch todae . because ytd night saw baobeix online , so asked if he wanna watch . just nice he wanted to watch the same movie too , so i purposely wake up in the middle of the night to check the time and everything and plan where to meet cum bla bla bla . decided to meet and jurong point " his place ! " , was suppose to meet at 6.3o but he said he pon sch because of me . so able to meet early . made me rush there with chocolate , but when i reached , he hasn't . ! and he made us waited for so long , always like that . was standing beside his frens , i didn't even know . den saw him walking here and heard his frens say " ehs , shaowei lei " . den i was like , dots , they know him ~ den he with one of his fren [ idiotic fren ] , den ask us away to go smoke . after smoking , went down to coffeebean , he bought a drink and force me to drink . keep threatening me , ewww , i don like . lols . den sat there quite long , only den he tell me he dosen't want to watch . cos got some urgent prob at boon lay . ask me not to go watch and pei him go down , but must all act . den i was thinking to myself " diiaos , go down boon lay , must be backside itchy . lols . go down later add one more prob , everyone dies . lols " so decided no , ps him i rather . den went to watch movie . before we go , took fotos . weets =D . fun . loads of things larhs . he keep di siaoing by bringing back the past where we use to play and loads of things . den i keep covering my face . lols . so fun larhs , really bright up my day . =) . den he went at 7 but the show was at 6.55 . but don mind cos got advertisment too . hehes . shoo i and chocolate rush up to buy the tix . message baobeix to tell him to take care and not do wrong things at boon lay again . den straight away went in to watch after buying a cup of ice lemon tea . weets . den i slept awhile in the show , because i was tired and i knew what was the show was happening . den woke up in the end , continue to watch . arghs ~ den that chocolate keep fan me , asking me this and that . wanted to bring her there to scare her and not entertain her by telling her the whole story . lols . so i didn't entertain her and watch the movie . lalas . after the movie , went to toy'r's . thats why took loads of photos like idiot . hahas . den papa called , den bring us go mam mam . realise boon lay food actually quite nice . whakakas . den fetch chocolate home lerhs jiu go home . reach home lerhs bath and everything . check friendster and blogs . now finally updating my own . whakakas . yup , thats all for todae . after writing my blog , im going to sleep . real tired . yawns ..


not being a bitch , but just telling you that there's more who treasure me more than u . alot more than u . many peeps been asking me to end with you . but just the thought of you , that was the one who brought back rainbows to my life , i can't let u go . was asking chocolate just now if i should really break and choose another one , she said yes . i gave her three names [ not to be listed out all three ] , den she chose baobeix . indeed i had knew baobeix for long , but we had not be together before . he told me he would wait for me to end with u . he would be the first to ask and blah blah blahs . wondering what would happen if i end with you .. really . would u people blame me for being like that ? but the real fact , who knows ? only me , and two other darlinqs of mine . we've not been contacting for 3 days .. long days .. he only send me a nite message ytd and todae . may i ask if what's the meaning of this ? boy , i'am afraid i might leave ur life soo soon . if you really do love me , would you tell me asap ? like hazel says to thomas , i have you but i cant feel . get the meaning ? can u tell me what to do .. .. .. .. ..


omg larhs , papa bought loads of ice cream again . and this few days , four person have been complaining to me that im fat ! damn it damn it . i ask baobeix watch out , watch out next year . lols . and ya , he ask me to choose what drink derhs . to represent him larhs . den i see got vodka . so among so many drinks , i love vodka the most lerhs . so i chose vodka , at first he say its bad . so i thot , omg , wtf . lols . guess whats the ans . ? its " I WANT YOU ! " . DAMN . lols . i blush right away larhs , and he said fated . lols . den he ask chocolate choose , dunno what she choose . forget lerhs . and it says " just frens " lols . feel so dots larhs . anw , lols .. gonna end my blog . been smoking so much . gotta sleep to stop . love u guys for reading my blog alrights ? loves ~ smoochies . =D .


darlinq ger ` u were once the only one i thot of . but it seems like things are gonna end . hope u guys know what situation am i in , understand pls ..


he says " i treat my gurl well , and u know it cos u have known me for years . i teng the person whose with me and blah blah .. blah . "
i know , but baby , i don't know if i can trust again . you only know i have this "hen" tattoo . and i lazer it . u already warn me not to put anymore . but u don't know about others . u say u know the serangoon uncle . and u gonna tell him that if he sees me goin back , don't do for me . and u ask chocolate to call u straight if she knows im gonna put another one . u say looking at the scar on my hand , it breaks ur heart , so can i ask you , do you know about other tings ? ..

No comments: