Thursday, October 19, 2006

xiaobudian ("v") dabudian & laobudian ! lalas .

finally the last pic man . lols . stupid man . its difficult for me to upload so many . i still have damn loads of pics not yet upload larhs . slowly wait okays ? hahas .
me and joey . my class de stupid innocent bitch . lols .
no choice . i forced her to take two pics with me , if not i'll put up her ugly pics ! lols .
i looked like i have dyed my hair man , weets =D . im waitng for the day when sch ends and holidays comes . ~ lalas .
me and roy ! knew him for quite long larhs , and damn , this is the fisrt pic we took together ! lols .
yeah !! finally i got this shirt lerhs ! fell in love with it when i saw it right away . that day reserve it , todae went to buy ! whee .. nice nice !
my mum's sunglasses . i stole it , lols . no larhs . she gave it to me . hahas . nice rights . dunno larhs , but i love it . lalas .
look so cartoon , don't i ? cute okays ?! lols .

damn it . they said i look like a guinea pig in this pic larhs . damn . but nvm ~ guinea pig is cute ! muahahahas .

oh my tian ~ have not been updatinq my blog for so long larhs . im really lazy larhs , no time , tired , busy . lols . den since i cant sleep but tired todae , now , so i update my blog . start with todae . cos i really forget about past few days . lols . shhh ..

todae , ? late for sch , lols . around 8 something 9 something den go sch . papa fetch me there marhs , so waited for my da bu dian outside sch . den wen she came , papa fetch us in . then see mr.wong not there , we ran in . lols . then hide in the toilet for dunno how long til recess den go back class . was deciding whether to stay or go back toilet . den decide to stay . lalas . see , im so guai ~ lalas . den miss chan didn't came todae . so nian ah lek took over , den he told us he gonna be our next year form teacher . damn it . so suey . den he say say say . after that slept in class till finish sch , tiff woke me up larhs . haas . den went to eat long john with mei , tiff and da bu dian . so funny . lols . den waited for marcus darlinq awhile , pass tiff something . me , da bu dian and mei jiu come back my house . they waited for me to change den papa brought mei to queenstown sec to meet her fren . den i pei mei awhile jiu went down to jurong pass baobeix his jacket den went to fareast take my SHIRT . whee ~ . den went to VIVO city . whao , it was big lrahs . den i and da bu dian went to toy-r-s . den we took loads of photos again . lalas . den went home . hahas . poh meng kor workinq at there arhs , den go find him chou yan talk talk. then that day just heard them say kor being kick out of cresent . den i go ask xiaozhi they all . den damn it , todae kor den tell me say is bluff de . fark fark fakr . he so long never go down never get scoldin . i so long never go down i get scolding . damn damn damn . not scoldin larhs . some kind of niaming . lols . thats all for todae . really don have the mood to blog . =) .

VIVO city is nice . next time i wil find time to jio all of you there . especially at night , its romantic. weets =D . and the shoppinq centre is real big . its connected to habour front shoppin centre . damn . u can take whole day to shop there . trust me man , you wil get lost there if u're alone or something . its so spacious that u will be giddy larhs . the food there is damn ex . went to eat kuey chap and those things with it , it cost $9 for two person . den order two milo DINO . cost $5 for two . damn . a meal for $15 . but it was quite alrights larhs . long long one time . hahas . VIVO city's like mix shoppinq centres , like marina mix with bugis mix with paragon . hahas . fun larhs . but don't think there's a arcade there cos i cant see one . if there's one there , weets =D gonna be fun man . sure got loads of youngsters . hahas . den todae me and my da bu dian den realise yuan lai actualy singapore got quite a number of shuai ges . cos we saw a few todae . lols . den lookinq at those couples , we really oh my tian . fat and thin . worst , female fat , guy slim . what the hell , what's happeninq to the world ? but nvm , they're really lovin =) . smoochies to them ! whee .. thats all i can describe about VIVO city . if im goinq again tmr , i will tell more about it alrighst =) . hahahahahas .

whee .. my someone , rmb that someone i wrote on my previous previous blog . ? okays , i shouldn't say mine . is someone . lols . okays , that someone say wanna buy me that press water derhs . action city got sell that one , something to do with the penguin derhs . weets =D . someone say gonna buy for me just for the sake of wanting me to drink more water . lalas . cos someone knows im always lazy to go out take water . lols . so buy that and put in my room ! muahhahas . love yarhs larhs . tsk tsk , i know ni zui teng jiu shi wo lerhs . muacks ! lalas . oh ya , u people might be thinking whose da bu dian rights ? she's my chocolate larhs . hahas . da bu dian her chinese name , xiao bu dian mine . ahahas . we just got a new member , laobudian ! lalas . cute rights ? vanilla xiao bu dian , chocolate da bu dian and STRAWBERRY LAO BU DIAN ! lols . cute rights ? lols . anw , stay tune to my next blog . im goinq ~ bye ~~ lols .

darlinq ger ` u came back , i was surprised . i was surprised that to you we wasn't over . but somehow i was quite glad with what you mistaken . cos i can have you back . but what about baobeix , i just wanna thank him for being there . he cared more than u , loved me more than u , teng me more than u , understand me more than u . but somethinq's wrong with my heart , im just lovin u all the way . i wonder why somehow . but let me continue with what i am now . since u're here once again , never gonna let you go , unless i really cant take it anymore boy . smoochies . =D . hmmms .

No comments: